What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fangs

Coach
Twas the night before the grand final. And the mongs were out in force on the LU forum.

Hit the sack boys/neutrals and let us party in peace. We are preparing for the game tomorrow.

Iamback

Coach
Twas the night before the grand final. And the mongs were out in force on the LU forum.

Hit the sack boys/neutrals and let us party in peace. We are preparing for the game tomorrow.

The tears will be glorious when we 4 peat

MRN

Bench

Fine! I'll build my own GameDay thread
1000001328.gif

Munky

Coach
Russell Aitken

Probably the worst performance in first grade I've seen.

Could barely get a pass away before being tackled at dummy half.

Poor Smith, he obviously thought that since he could rip a players arm out of the socket by inventing the chicken wing and utilising in a prelim and still play a GF, he could then the next year try to twist a head off.

Latest posts