What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing Isabelle Kelly carve up the Sharks. Now that Rugby Joe and Manu have left , she is probably the best centre in the club. Actually , the way those 2 played in the second half of the year , she was probably the best centre in the club even before they left .

Trifili13

Juniors
Such a good look having a band that nobody has heard of playing a song from 30 years ago to a 90% empty stadium and letting off fireworks in the daytime.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Haha no. Some NRLW prematch entertainment just sang a weird version of Slice Of Heaven.
Thank christ. I thought we we might be moving to welcome to country, kiwi anthem, Aussie anthem.... then in a few years add in png and pacific Island anthems and we'd need an hour before each game to get the shit outta the way.

Reactions: MRN

KOMORI

Bench
Well I just found out I played footy with the Rooster’s No.7 back in the day apparently… he was a great bloke too passed away recently.. RIP Headache!