What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
Huth was fine last week. And he has been probably our most underrated player of 2024.

He just does his job well and can be relied on. Highlight being his perfect hitup and PTB against the Dolphins to give Cleary the field goal set up. Used to be Leinu's job off the bench but Huth did just what we needed at that moment.

Kilkenny

Coach
I hope Ivan sticks with Huth. He’s 100% fit, rarely lets us down. Just not worth the risk with Scott. Huth deserves his spot in my opinion.

I hope Ivan sticks with Huth. He’s 100% fit, rarely lets us down. Just not worth the risk with Scott. Huth deserves his spot in my opinion.
And for a big guy he doesn't mind bending his back and tackling around the legs.

Something a big guy from Melbourne might take a look at and learn from.

Plus, the limited minutes Huth gets he can go 100% and not worry about pacing himself.

age.s

First Grade
Huth was fine last week. And he has been probably our most underrated player of 2024.

He just does his job well and can be relied on. Highlight being his perfect hitup and PTB against the Dolphins to give Cleary the field goal set up. Used to be Leinu's job off the bench but Huth did just what we needed at that moment.
Agreed. That was a huge moment. Less flashy than the booming kick that followed it but no less important in context.

Was the difference in a home final in the end.

Iamback

Coach
Sorro on the bench though is a better fit than Eiso.

Zero cover in the squad if a second rower or outside back goes down

Yep. Need the extra backrower out there.

Having Schneider reduces the option to play Kenny in the middle.

Latest posts