What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Caged Panther

First Grade
The Council is atrocious, Not much they do, the streets High St Henry St should be full of Colour.. They probably Rooster Supporters. 5 years of nothing from them. Footage of 1990, 1991 puts them to shame.

For better or worse the world has changed a lot in 30 years and while I would love to see the town decorated, I can understand why it isn't.

First of all there is just the cost of whatever it is you are going to decorate with, not to mention the wages of people you would need to use to get it up. All sorts of OHS issues come into play with hanging anything, and as ridiculous as it sounds if anything they put up were to fall and hurt someone if the proper risk assessments hadn't been done, there would be all sorts of trouble.

Take it further and look at all the businesses in places like Westfield and they just aren't allowed to. Westfield themselves are extremely rigid in what they allow stores to do in the centre in terms of window displays and that's before you get into the restrictions a lot of companies put on their own stores.

It's sad but those days are gone.

Latest posts