What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Black Panther

Juniors
Bad luck for Huth if true, but for the good of team balance a Second rower is required on the bench. Although I wouldn’t be unhappy if Schneider got the chop, he offers nothing. I would even rather Yeo play 7 if Cleary were to get injured, Luai can manage the kicking game. Not ideal, but a better option.

maple_69

Bench
Sorro off the bench if he’s right is definitely good for balance. I’d hope Garns is given the start and Sorro only comes on to spell him for half an hour which should be the type of limited minutes Sorro can handle ok with his prep. He’s not that underdone. Since round 11 he’s played 12 games for an average of 64 minutes, missed 5 games and went off early once. He’s got more footy in him than Nath and as second row cover, he’ll be just fine if the club thinks he’s over the injury. If Garner or Marto go down early, I’d be more confident in risking Sorro for 70 on an edge than Smith.

Really tough for Eiso but that’s his job and no doubt why he’s internally regarded as every bit as important and valued as the first 17 guys.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Is anyone else just really sad that it’s the last game for Fish and Luai? I hope we can send them off with another ring. The end of an era.
Yes its sad and losing these two is definately end of an era. I also feel sad for Turuva he seems to be a little forgotten. The club basically raised this bloke after his mother died and his family home burned down.

He sure has had a role to play in our history.

snickers007

Juniors
Is anyone else just really sad that it’s the last game for Fish and Luai? I hope we can send them off with another ring. The end of an era.

My 5 year old adores Fish. Every week for the last 4 months she's made drawn a handmade card for him to beg him to not leave. And she cries after every match thinking it's his last in Panthers colours. It breaks my heart.

We sent all the cards into the club, and she sent him a video message on Instagram for his 200th, and he responded a few days after the game. She just lit up.

Absolute warrior on the field, and a gentleman off it. Gonna be very hard to replace.

Latest posts