What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
My 5 year old adores Fish. Every week for the last 4 months she's made drawn a handmade card for him to beg him to not leave. And she cries after every match thinking it's his last in Panthers colours. It breaks my heart.

We sent all the cards into the club, and she sent him a video message on Instagram for his 200th, and he responded a few days after the game. She just lit up.

Absolute warrior on the field, and a gentleman off it. Gonna be very hard to replace.
I thought I couldn't be any sadder about Fish leaving but this. My heart. Your little girl sounds precious (and has good taste too!)

Munky

Coach
Sorro has been great for us

However he's barely played this season.

Hopefully he's there for thirty minutes from the bench to spell Martin and Garner.

We saw how Nathan's hammy went in his come back game so I'll tense up if I see him limping.

Iamback

Coach
Sorro has been great for us

However he's barely played this season.

Hopefully he's there for thirty minutes from the bench to spell Martin and Garner.

We saw how Nathan's hammy went in his come back game so I'll tense up if I see him limping.

Martin won't come off.

Eisenhuth played 23mins. That is all we need from Sorro. Allows Smith and Henry to just bash the weak Storm middles

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You are so hard to read.

I rate Mav, he’s coming along nicely and will be right in the mix next year… but come on, Scotty brings a lot to a footy team.. if he’s fit, he’s a must pick.
Even if his hammy holds he's no where near matchfit. I love Sorro but this is super risky and it's not a risk we need to take

soc123_au

Staff member
Even if his hammy holds he's no where near matchfit. I love Sorro but this is super risky and it's not a risk we need to take
I'm warming to it tbh. As others have said we only really need a solid 20 to 25 minutes. If it keeps the middles away from an edge it's worth the risk.

martielang

Bench
Given ICs track record, I reckon he’ll pick Sorensen to start. I think Garner will be the one getting 20 - 30 mins.

Latest posts