What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
My husband just told me about a dream he had- the Panthers were up at half time, and when the buzzer went Dylan Edwards slid across the ground with both boots in the air and took out Ashley Klein, who then pulled out a red card and said, “You’re off.”
If dreams have meaning good luck working that one out.

Iamback

Coach
I hope Daine comes onto the bench.

I’m not sure why guys, but this is most confident I’ve been in 4 years. I can’t explain it, but I’m really thinking us 13+…..

I have been critical of side this year BUT until we are shown otherwise. We stand up in big games.

We do our thing no one gets within 20 points of us

maple_69

Bench
We have a lot of big ins since our last clash with Martin, Garner, Sorenson, Alamoti and Turuva, not to mention Cleary didn’t finish the game and Edwards was on one leg. 27c and it’s perfect conditions for Penrith football.

If we have an our trademark big game intensity I feel less threatened by this Storm side than last years Broncs. If Klein lets them get away with murder in the ruck they will have a chance, just like the WCC game.

age.s

First Grade
We are f**king on.

I'm not sure where the trepidation from some fans has come from. We can forget about our form in 2024. We are absolutely bringing our A game tomorrow and it's up to the Storm to keep up.
I've just been hurt too many times to not have it in the back of my mind.

Panther Pete

Juniors
You are first.

I'm staying up till day break.
I am in Norway at the moment and the game kicks off here at 11am tomorrow. The good news for me is I only have a few hours after I wake to watch the game and not the usual full day of GF day nerves waiting for kick off.

MrBlack

Juniors
Gaaaaaaame Daaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!

I for one hate grand final week, just media fluff pieces and so called experts with thier predictions,

Hands up who really cares if Martin likes or dislikes Munster, or what Too eats before a game….

Will get up now and go for a walk and get some Bacon and Eggs, come back for some basic gardening to pass the time.

Heading to a mates place for bbq later. Everyone there will be either West Tigers or Parra fan and i know they will all be secretly hating me and cheering on the Storm. But I can live with that.

So lets stick it to the world and get that 4 peat people………..

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Been saying this for weeks. Time for Panthers to send Fish, Romey and Tito out in style. Especially Fish and Romey, absolute leaders in the team.

How have you been Silverdale?
You should write a poem about the grand final.
Hi Hindy, I’ve been well thanks.

Yeah I should write a poem. One of my teenage kids is a panther supporter and he likes his country and western music.

I should have gone to parenting classes when he was little.