What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters
@hindy111

In brightest day or darkest night
Smug be ready for the fight
Purple Merkins with irate coach
He’s Into theatre, he doth approach

To seek to end the smuggy reign
And spook the Ivan, douse his flame
They know not what they do my lord
It’s four on the floor, they will writhe in pain.

Stacked with Tigers, Penrith be
From Luke Garner to Daine Laurie
The big cats stalk in symmetry
To use the Storm as a marking tree.

Smug be nimble
Smug be quick
Four in a row
Put your house on it.

Bring on the next f**king victim.

Why other sides even bother to contest a grand final against Penrith these is remarkable stupidity in and of itself.

A lot of environmental resources would be saved if the storm forfeited and just went home.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
Laurie a Tiger, that’s pretty funny.
History will show after today that the panthers made five gf’s and their 3 wins were bookended by two big losses to the storm. Paps’ speed before the line on an angle will break you just like Angus and his roosters last week

Fangs

Coach
I'd go Octoberfest at the Concordia Club in Tempe most grand final days prior to 2020.

So the memory is a bit hazy.

Better than the old German club in Wallacia?

I've wanted to check out the concordia for a while. DAB is back in our stores again as well it's been too* long.

Last edited:
Something to get us in the mood. A full replay of 23.

Something to get us in the mood. A full replay of 23.

From 18:34, watch Kenny play his eyes up, comes up out of the line on his own, all footy instinct and senses counting on Bronco mayhem.

Nothing set or planned, just genius and imho that’s every bit as good as Nate’s miracle finish, better actually but it didn’t have the accompanying drama.

The storm simply don’t have the same power, smarts, finesse and enterprise.

Just about every Panther is a game breaker in his own right, Strike all over the park.

I’m not in the least bit worried tbh.

Four on the floor.

Last edited:

Munky

Coach
Better than the old German club in Wallacia?

I've wanted to check out the concordia for a while. DAB is back in our stores again as well it's been top long.

It's next to a train station so wins every comparison as a place to hit the steins.

Four on the floor panthera buddies.

The seven year portents sayeth there is at least two years of smuggy dominance to behold.

Bellamy currently has them sitting in a room listening to him screaming and kicking a chair around, whilst your beloved smuglets are drinking milkshakes watching re runs of f troop.

Ivan has probably just got up.

Four on the floor, ssstrike all over the park.

Im calling it now, they will be rabbits in the headlights, strap yourselves in for a cricket score against them.

You will once again bring this game of rugby league to its f**king knees.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Lots of panther jerseys out in 2770 today lots of pride in our town.Walking up the frozen food aisle I spot a storm jersey .told him the tissue isle was 2 to the left .He begged to let us let them win one
No mercy fire up you merkins history is ours to take

Someone2

Bench
Quieter in here than previous years

Nobody posting pics of their party set up or talking about what they cooking

can sense the nerves

InSucToSivE

Juniors
As much as I want to win today. Just getting here is a massive achievement.

Nerves are part of the framework lol.

But still. Wanna win this. I have faith.

Panther Mike

Juniors
I feel nervous being here live at the ground. Even after winning 3 in a row I’m hungry for a proper GF revenge on the Storm for 2020!

Fine weather with no rain in sight as well. Preferred Panther conditions.