What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That tackle Tago made on Papi when it looked like he was going to break the line- outstanding. Honestly it’s like the team did just enough all season until the GF then BOOM beast mode.
Ivan is a geniius.
I am very intoxicated

After listening to Martin's interview, Tago was a HUGE encourager for him to keep going. Martin was (is) a bit busted me thinks.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I’m elated and exhausted. Every player and figure within the club deserve praise.

Was going down the massive ramp to get to the bottom tier and missed the Clive presentation. Honestly thought it was a coin flip between Martin and Yeo and wasn’t shocked to see Martin with the medal. But ofc seeing Yeo win it would have been satisfying. In the end comfortably our best player this season and as of this moment our greatest ever player. An astonishing performance from one of the greatest locks to have ever played the game.