What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That tackle Tago made on Papi when it looked like he was going to break the line- outstanding. Honestly it’s like the team did just enough all season until the GF then BOOM beast mode.
Ivan is a geniius.
I am very intoxicated

After listening to Martin's interview, Tago was a HUGE encourager for him to keep going. Martin was (is) a bit busted me thinks.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I’m elated and exhausted. Every player and figure within the club deserve praise.

Was going down the massive ramp to get to the bottom tier and missed the Clive presentation. Honestly thought it was a coin flip between Martin and Yeo and wasn’t shocked to see Martin with the medal. But ofc seeing Yeo win it would have been satisfying. In the end comfortably our best player this season and as of this moment our greatest ever player. An astonishing performance from one of the greatest locks to have ever played the game.

It was an amazing performance in the air too. We looked really dangerous chasing bombs all night (not to mention Alamotis try), and despite some hairy moments we backed our scramble in D and nullified probably their biggest direct advantage under bombs. Pretty extraordinary performance and one of those areas where the absolute hunger to succeed across the group made a massive difference.
So many experts saying that the tall wingers are a huge advantage.

Well I think the 4 trophies might make them think otherwise in future.

Height versus HEART, I'll take what the Panthers have thanks.

Sime_11

Juniors
f**king insaneeeeeeeeeeee

Penrith was pumping afterwards - i love this club and i love this city

Martin deserved CC, there was alot of good players on both sides, you could argue who actually had a terrible game for either team.

intensity of 1st half was insane - watching Meaney looked gassed in the centres after 10 mins showed you how intense that start was.

Alamoti & Tago - wowwwwwwwwww - absolutely brilliant performances

Sitting Pretty in Pink Panther fans, soak it up - this is amazing, i hope it can continue (#5yearplan is our motivation for 2025)

Our f**king DYN4STY - i love this team !!!

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Remarkable how Penrith loose big name players and they replace them with no name player and Papa Cleary make the superstars.
All these QLD wnkers who believe they are immortals - have been brought back to earth and are shown to be great but not are good as their own publicity makes them out.
It should shut them up forever now.
Cam Smith Billy Slater pre game were winding up - but good football shut them up. Big time.
We've been stomaching their bull shit for far too long now.
Peace at last.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would win 4 competitions in a row.

Like many of us we have lived through some tough periods supporting this club. The struggle in the clubs infacity. The doubt over whether we would have a club during the SL wars. There have been some sad times too.

This golden age has made it all worthwhile.

soc123_au

Staff member
Have to say Ivan nailed it with the Sorro inclusion. He played fantasitic anyway, but having him allowed Garner to move wide when To'o went off was so good. Having a middle wider could have been dicey, not sure Storm had the juice at that stage to exploit it, but Ivan took it out of their hands.

Latest posts