What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

It's Been Done

Juniors
At various times you can see a blur on the back of the training jerseys, which can only mean one thing, an unannounced sponsor for the Dragons next year

yobbo84

Coach

Moist.

3053-550.jpg

3051-550.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
Rabbits jersey is amazing.

On another note, has anyone else banged on for years about how teams should stick to traditional jerseys etc, but have now been left disappointed when teams are no longer changing jersey designs yearly? May be just me..

Seems to be less change than usual. I'm not sure if that's actually the case, or perhaps it's that makers like Dynasty are often re-using older designs, which we've seen before a lot.

Rabbits jersey is amazing.

On another note, has anyone else banged on for years about how teams should stick to traditional jerseys etc, but have now been left disappointed when teams are no longer changing jersey designs yearly? May be just me..

Seems to be less change than usual. I'm not sure if that's actually the case, or perhaps it's that makers like Dynasty are often re-using older designs, which we've seen before a lot.

IIRC, the NRL have a limit on how often clubs can change jersey designs. I think its something like they can only change them every 2 or 3 years.

yakstorm

First Grade
I do love the new Rabbitohs jersey, but the photos just further emphasise how little visual difference there is between the home & away, especially when half the sponsors aren't even flipping their colours.

3029-550.jpg
3030-550.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Isn't it about time the Roosters did something different for their away jersey?

White with a red V and a navy blue V (whichever one is in top) has been done to death.

I absolutely agree that the home jersey should be a traditional design, and stay that design - and the Roosters are a GREAT example of that, but IMO they've been too predictable & conservative with the away jersey barely changing at all.

Let's see them use the white tricolor striped jersey, or a red tricolor striped jersey.. or something!

Oh and the sky-blue striped training jersey could be a good idea for ANZAC day - it's a clever blend of the sky blue of WW2-era Roosters teams and the stripes of WW1-era Roosters.

Kiwi Rooster

Juniors
Just realized they have replaced the old Easts logo with that generic logo for our training gear
🤦‍♂️
. The old school Roosters logo was the only thing that our gear had going for it. Now it all just looks plain and boring. Seriously the most generic looking stuff we've had for years. Steggles need to allow their logo to be in the Roosters navy blue for starters. Castore have proven time and time again, they have no idea. Look at how big the white part of the V is. Our away jerseys V is not much better, stripes are way too thick. If you get a chance go to the Roosters site and look at the spacing between the logos on the kids and womans jerseys! Soon they won't even be on the jersey, looks like they're making their way around to the back of the f*ckn thing!

Isn't it about time the Roosters did something different for their away jersey?

White with a red V and a navy blue V (whichever one is in top) has been done to death.

I absolutely agree that the home jersey should be a traditional design, and stay that design - and the Roosters are a GREAT example of that, but IMO they've been too predictable & conservative with the away jersey barely changing at all.

Let's see them use the white tricolor striped jersey, or a red tricolor striped jersey.. or something!

Oh and the sky-blue striped training jersey could be a good idea for ANZAC day - it's a clever blend of the sky blue of WW2-era Roosters teams and the stripes of WW1-era Roosters.
The away jerseys often disappoint because they’re often boring white but Easts is the one that actually makes sense imo and I do prefer it to the disastrous three band chevron thingy of 2012 or the early V with horizontal bands within. Wouldn’t mind that white model with original hoops pattern getting a run.

I personally would like our current ANZAC jersey to be the one we keep forever given the history behind it. It’s quite possibly my favourite kit ever.

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
broncos website selling home jersey same as last year. seems f**ken wierd to have 1 jersey with a collar and one without?
maybe testing the waters? too many variables considering its f**ken putrid...