What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

sheepbender

Juniors

yakstorm

First Grade
It's a solid jersey, though would have liked a little more gold on it, even if it was just the collar and they swapped the gold and white sections on the sleeves.

Klim

Juniors
Sharks 2024 jerseys
aIqo8gU.jpg
v57Tfwn.jpg

Aramex in red looks horrible. If they changed it to blue on home and black on away, it would look much better.
I yearn for the day when our sport is big enough to not rely on kit sponsors and goes the way of the NFL. The pre sponsors Sharks jersey is one of my all-time favs although you may think differently as a Saints fan of course.

This Year?

Immortal
I yearn for the day when our sport is big enough to not rely on kit sponsors and goes the way of the NFL. The pre sponsors Sharks jersey is one of my all-time favs although you may think differently as a Saints fan of course.
Jerseys look way better without company logos plastered all other them, but if they at least blend into the jersey it compliments it.

Saint Doc

Coach
Dragons training gear using the digital friendly logo rather than the current logo. A sign of things to come on the jerseys?
401098229_18394710088037393_5544715428208821393_n.jpg

I hope so but I doubt it. We are hamstrung by weight of history and the JV. Makes it nearly impossible to change anything. I think a soft transition is the best we can hope for, but the offical logo will stay the same

I doubt it will happen in our lifetime :( Its like that in the NFL due to the massive money they get for media rights. You can add both the AFL and NRL's broadcast deals together and they would barely scratch the surface of that for the NFL (even allowing for the relative strength of the US$ compared to the AU$).

Saint Doc

Coach
Agree. Can't believe anyone would want to see it changed, let alone a fan of the club
Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing it evolve.

people think the current logo is of some huge historical value.

from 1921-1958- no logo. (5 premierships)

from 1959-1978 - this logo (9 premierships

1699843948824.png

from 1979-1998; this logo (1 premiership) (black text most of the time)

1699844235211.png

from 1999-current: this logo (1 premiership)

1699844300561.png

The logo is fine and yes, it has stood the test of time. But isn’t very attractive for kids, is too detailed for digital applications and is dated.
I would happily switch to the modernised dragon on the training gear.

Latest posts