What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

MRN

Bench
Just another out of touch old man yells at cloud article from the codgers at the Daily Telegraph.

The clubs wouldn't need to make bank by selling 5 jerseys a year if the "history" and "tradition" was actually as valuable as claimed, and Ritchie's complaint isn't actually about the number anyway, it's about the fact that there's any change at all.

If he was actually serious about reducing the number of jerseys a season he'd advocate for the NRL to get rid of mandatory alts like Indigenous Round jerseys.
I wish they would.

globalpanther

Juniors
Gosh I wish the NRL would do something about Bulldogs continually wearing alternate kit at home when there is no reason what so ever in terms of clash.

steeden.

Juniors
Yeh it is weird, I would prefer 02/03
My first thought was sponsor copyright, since it’s an all Ansett gig like the other 98 jersey. But Tidwell have used Ergon already for the 2000 GF release, and it wouldn’t be hard to use an Ergon main / Ansett sleeve gimmick (even though it was Keno, that Keno logo was stitched over Ansett)

Latest posts