What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Reflector

Juniors
WE ARE PLAYING THE STORM ON ANZAC DAY

Honestly I could not hate this more if I tried. Worst thing the club has done since signing Glenn Stewart.
Amazing.

It's up there on whoever kept insisting the Knights wear their mining round jersey against Wests Tigers

Themed rounds (apart from heritage) should now be just a coloured pair of socks or a small heat-pressed badge above the logo. These other themed jerseys need to go.

71okK58jXJL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Besides the little tied scarf thing at the point of the V, it’s a pretty nice jersey template. i think the thin stripes on the sleeves, hem and V are aesthetically pleasing and would look good in various colours. Lighter blue and it’s a sick dogs kit

In saying all that, Souths wearing navy is just wrong, let alone playing the f**king STORM! Insanely stupid. The first team I think of when seeing that jersey is the Storm. Maybe Melbourne can wear red and green for that game for the sake of contrast

sempmrh

Juniors
Really happy with how both the new home and away Storm jerseys have turned out. O’Neills have done well.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not a fan of the top of the numbers meeting the purple upper back. Purple should cap off higher than it does (or number move down)

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Broncos away looks pretty close to Manlys away, especially when zoomed out on tv. Such a small amount of yellow/gold on both their home and away.

This literally looks like Manly vs Sea-Eagles

sempmrh

Juniors
Not a fan of the top of the numbers meeting the purple upper back. Purple should cap off higher than it does (or number move down)

I was concerned about the numbers when I saw one of the lower grade Storm teams wearing the new away jersey a few weeks ago with standard purple numbers - they were pretty much unreadable. But they have custom numbers now which looks fine.

cooko

Juniors
First thoughts on the raiders alternate in the flesh are disappointing as they've paired it with the home shorts and socks.

So they've ended with multiple shades or green and multiple shades of blue across the uniform.

Amateur.

hellteam

First Grade
Broncos away looks pretty close to Manlys away, especially when zoomed out on tv. Such a small amount of yellow/gold on both their home and away.

Broncos away is so underwhelming. Such a downgrade on last season's away jersey. At the very least it needs gold socks

It's Been Done

Juniors

The Broncos have always tried to steer clear of using Gold away jerseys for some reason in the 21st century. It probably has something to do with the fact that some of their most embarrassing losses (e.g losing 0-59 to Parramatta in 2019) have been in Gold jerseys. Parramatta and even The Dolphins too have been reluctant to use Gold jerseys with the former having similar reasons to Brisbane

yakstorm

First Grade
The Broncos have always tried to steer clear of using Gold away jerseys for some reason in the 21st century. It probably has something to do with the fact that some of their most embarrassing losses (e.g losing 0-59 to Parramatta in 2019) have been in Gold jerseys. Parramatta and even The Dolphins too have been reluctant to use Gold jerseys with the former having similar reasons to Brisbane
Titans should pick up the colour. The design actually feels 'Gold Coast' and with the white shorts can pass as an alternative.

73010488_foran-k-try-celebration-230903_zm_dsc_8628_202393135222-1.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Titans should pick up the colour. The design actually feels 'Gold Coast' and with the white shorts can pass as an alternative.

73010488_foran-k-try-celebration-230903_zm_dsc_8628_202393135222-1.jpg
This is probably the best jersey ive seen the titans wear, like EVER!!!!!!!
it wasn't even their home or away, just suited them, and for some reason i felt compelled to root for them when they were beating parra

sheepbender

Juniors
This is probably the best jersey ive seen the titans wear, like EVER!!!!!!!
it wasn't even their home or away, just suited them, and for some reason i felt compelled to root for them when they were beating parra
I might be in the minority, but the Titans have had some decent jerseys. The above isn't terrible, but its not amazing either.

Hit The Post

Juniors
the
They lost 58-0 to Parramatta in 2019 and 59-0 to Roosters in 2020.