What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Victoire

Juniors
2014 seems a long time ago but I think the sepia tone might be taking it too far.

* ps nice jersey though

MugaB

Coach

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rabbitohs have just put out their members jersey. I like the design, but I do have one question - where are the player numbers going?

View attachment 86140

I feel like it's painfully obvious that the players version will be absent the 21.

gzerounian

Juniors
I noticed that some of the Eels players were wearing this year's actual heritage jersey during the warm up last week.

sheepbender

Juniors
TM8494-001.jpg

Roosters Indigenous on eBay..

Santino Patane

Juniors
FFS another rubbish sailor jersey... first souffs, now this, let me guess is titans gonna bring out another call of duty clipart jersey?
C’mon mate that’s two digs at our PS2 COD Jersey designs, it’s not like it’s a metaphor for the season we’re gonna have…….

Oh wait……

But in all seriousness I think the club did a much better job with this years Anzac training shirt with Elephant Rock on a dark background.