What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

Nuke

Staff member
Love that Newcastle jersey. I think I'm that used to the hideous green NIB logo that I barely see it anymore.
I'm not a fan of ANZAC jerseys, as, to me, they are less about honouring the ANZACs and more about getting an extra boost in money ... which go to everyone except those it should be going to.

But, if the Knights are going to be partaking in having them, this is a great effort. In my eyes, it's their 2nd best effort (after one they did quite a few years ago that had the southern cross and a soldier on it).

MugaB

Coach
1577-2024-marketing-anzac-day-jersey-2880x900.jpg

Vomit.
GlumCraftyGarpike-max-1mb.gif

cooko

Juniors
That'd make a decent Brisbane jersey.

So ANZAC round, we have Manly pretending to be Brisbane, and Parra pretending to be Canterbury.

What a crazy comp we have these days...
And Souths pretending to be the Village People

Hit The Post

Juniors
ANZAC jerseys are tacky and I’d rather not have them at all. It would be more respectful for teams to simply add an emblem to the jersey than playing dress ups. To be fair, though, some of the efforts this year are more subtle - but then you have Souths.

If teams really want to play dress ups, do a warm up shirt.
yep, I'm a fan of the more subtle ones like Manly's, but the ones like Souths' that are just a total gimmick need to be canned.

ANZAC jerseys are tacky and I’d rather not have them at all. It would be more respectful for teams to simply add an emblem to the jersey than playing dress ups. To be fair, though, some of the efforts this year are more subtle - but then you have Souths.

If teams really want to play dress ups, do a warm up shirt.
I’m a fan of Roosters sky blue heritage kit. Also like Saints’ poppy V kit although I prefer they wear their blood & bandages

yakstorm

First Grade
Agree with this. If clubs do create a whole new kit design, I don't mind something like the Rooster's sky blue kit, which actually has a historical significance. I don't know why Souths couldn't follow suite, they wore a unique kit design during WW2.

past_jerseys_1945.jpg

Agree with this. If clubs do create a whole new kit design, I don't mind something like the Rooster's sky blue kit, which actually has a historical significance. I don't know why Souths couldn't follow suite, they wore a unique kit design during WW2.

past_jerseys_1945.jpg
Balmain/Wests and Canterbury had similar ‘wartime effected’ jerseys too

Latest posts