What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
For a professional league the NRL is bush.

Teams should have to stipulate what jersey they are going to wear and ot then gets approved by the league.

There are more in the know NFL fans than me but I know that if players aren't abiding by their very strict uniform codes they are told to comply mid game and are fined.

We look unprofessional.

mn_tibor

Juniors
For a professional league the NRL is bush.

Teams should have to stipulate what jersey they are going to wear and ot then gets approved by the league.

There are more in the know NFL fans than me but I know that if players aren't abiding by their very strict uniform codes they are told to comply mid game and are fined.

We look unprofessional.
Yeah after a great start with Sea Eagles/Broncos, Tigers/Dolphins is a horrible finish.

beave

Coach
I really wish NQ would adopt that Toyota style sponsor that's on the Indigenous jersey, across all their jerseys. It's much easier on the eye.

Nuke

Staff member
Will that be worn in one of the games? Looks great
I think you'll find it'll only be used as a warm-up / training jersey. Pretty sure they've had indigenous-inspired jerseys for training / warm-ups in recent years.

Our maybe they were and are supporters jerseys only.

I really can't see them wearing them on-field.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
I think you'll find it'll only be used as a warm-up / training jersey. Pretty sure they've had indigenous-inspired jerseys for training / warm-ups in recent years.

Our maybe they were and are supporters jerseys only.

I really can't see them wearing them on-field.
Training jersey. To be on-field it must contain the Ampol SOO logo.

Frailty

First Grade
View attachment 88426

Two things:
- Why are there 9 people there to pose for a photo of new jersey sponsorship? Talka bout overkill!
- How much nicer are the Parramatta jerseys they have gold on them?! I don't understand their obsession about removing it from their identity.

Nuke

Staff member
Two things:
- Why are there 9 people there to pose for a photo of new jersey sponsorship? Talka bout overkill!
- How much nicer are the Parramatta jerseys they have gold on them?! I don't understand their obsession about removing it from their identity.
100% this.
They have two colours. Two colours that work very well together. One of which is barely used by other clubs.

So they minimise that colour's use.

Makes perfect sense. [eye roll]