What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ladder predictions

Someguy

First Grade
sharks look pretty comfortable for the minor. Panthers will have a very rough origin period, Brisbane are not consistent enough and Storm on the back of injuries and tough schedule will drop to the bottom of the 8 (or out of it)

SharkShocked

Bench
Why are you laughing Blue Bags?

Can’t see us losing another game to be honest.

What odds will you give me on that? 100% we will drop another game.

Happy to be where we are on the ladder, but there is a LONG way to go in the season.

Finish top 4 give yourself the best chance to win week 1 and get the rest.

Valheru

Coach
Top 4 - Penrith, storm, sharks, roosters
5th - Brisbane
6th - Dolphins
7-10 knights, raiders, dogs, manly
11-15 dragons, cowboys, titans, warriors, souths
16 Parra
17 wests

5th - Brisbane
6th - Dolphins
16 Parra
17 wests

I’m not convinced about that top 4 to be honest. Storm and the Roosters still have alot of work to do. Storm because of injury and Roosters because of Origin and inconsistency.

Valheru

Coach
I’m not convinced about that top 4 to be honest. Storm and the Roosters still have alot of work to do. Storm because of injury and Roosters because of Origin and inconsistency.
Inconsistency? Our 5 losses are by a combined margin of 33 points and we have the best F/A. Have an honest look at our draw from now and tell me how many loses you see.

Storm have some injuries but they will find a way to get in the top 4.

Brisbane I have left out due to Reynolds injury. If he was there it would be hard to see which one of the five misses out.

Apey

Staff member
5th - Brisbane
6th - Dolphins
16 Parra
17 wests
That's how it's shaping up. Only minor changes likely I reckon such as Storm/Broncos, Warriors -> 7-10, Parra to improve with Moses back.

Inconsistency? Our 5 losses are by a combined margin of 33 points and we have the best F/A. Have an honest look at our draw from now and tell me how many loses you see.

Storm have some injuries but they will find a way to get in the top 4.

Brisbane I have left out due to Reynolds injury. If he was there it would be hard to see which one of the five misses out.

Yes I see the Roosters as inconsistent.

They flog the bad teams so far this season and have lost most of their games to the top teams.

You are lucky with injury so far with no key players ruled out like others and that will help a lot with your run in.

A lot to play out yet for sure but.

Actually I just saw your draw.

Yes it looks very good.

There’s some tricky games in the last half a dozen but the immediate draw is soft for sure.

Storm could be the team in trouble with their current injury situation and Origin commitments.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even at full strength I think the storm are miles behind panthers, broncos, East’s and sharks. A first week finals elimination wouldn’t surprise me at all. Their middle rotation is terrible. I’d argue Katoa is comfortably their best forward these days.

Saxon

Bench
Even at full strength I think the storm are miles behind panthers, broncos, East’s and sharks.
And yet they've beaten 3 of those four - none of the games with their first choice spine.

A first week finals elimination wouldn’t surprise me at all. Their middle rotation is terrible. I’d argue Katoa is comfortably their best forward these days.

You know what, I can live with that. Winning enough games to finish top four most years is pretty good as a supporter, even if you dip out in the finals. Storm supporters have had a pretty good ride overall.

But all up I think they are slightly better than you think. Not premiership material but they'll go ok.