What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Crighton's nose must be made of rubber. Did you notice how it stretched 😀
Old man flanno will be on the whinge path, could be funny.

Any truth to the rumour that 1000s of Dragons fans that were at the game have rung the nrl wanting to give evidence that they all witnessed hom bite the other guys nose (hoping he gets a lengthy suspension)

JamesRustle

First Grade
I would be happy with Flanno out of the team for a while, but Critta can go f**k himself. The amount of times he blew shit out of his nose during the game... get your filthy nose outta people's mouths.

It is 100% Critta's fault his nose was in Flanno's mouth. I reckon we'll see some interesting arguments around Critta being the aggressor, disease spreading actions, mouth guard blunts impact, was his nose bleeding before the incident, is there evidence of teeth mark and does it match Flanno's dental records.

Entertaining hearing with 1-2 weeks is my guess.

blue bags

First Grade
When I was kid on the beach
A Baby white shark pup washed up onto the beach. It looked dead. I put My finger in it's mouth 😲 you know what happened ?