What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Pleas in for all Thu-Sat charges.

NRL Round 26​

PlayerClubPenalty
Tepai Moeroa
Connelly Lemuelu
Jack Williams
Storm
Dolphins
Sharks
$750
Bronson Xerri
Xavier Willison
Bulldogs
Broncos
1 match
Tallis Duncan
Cody Walker
Lindsay Smith
Tristan Sailor
Ali Leiataua
Kayal Iro
Souths
Souths
Panthers
Broncos
Warriors
Sharks
$1000
$1000
$1000
$1000
$1000
$1000
Nathan BrownSea Eagles$1800
Felise KaufusiDolphins$1800 or 3 matches
(Kaufusi hearing Tue 6pm)

Colk

First Grade
So where is the suspension for Tedesco breaking Rapana's cheekbone?

2 accidents, neither of which broke any rules, and both resulted in season ending injuries.

It doesn’t count mate. It’s not a Roosters player that got hurt. There was another example earlier in the thread of a Tigers player having his ankle broken by Valentine Holmes - again because it is a lowly ranked club it doesn’t matter.

So where is the suspension for Tedesco breaking Rapana's cheekbone?

2 accidents, neither of which broke any rules, and both resulted in season ending injuries.
Don’t think you can compare the two. Whitehead’s was a tackle gone wrong which has earned a suspension in the past. Teddy was contesting a ball and Rapana might not have got hurt if he didn’t tackle him in the air which resulted in his elbow coming down on him?

Iamback

Coach
Don’t think you can compare the two. Whitehead’s was a tackle gone wrong which has earned a suspension in the past. Teddy was contesting a ball and Rapana might not have got hurt if he didn’t tackle him in the air which resulted in his elbow coming down on him?

Brandon Smith went into the game carrying an injury. You see that tackle several times a game and is play on every time.

Iamback

Coach
It doesn’t count mate. It’s not a Roosters player that got hurt. There was another example earlier in the thread of a Tigers player having his ankle broken by Valentine Holmes - again because it is a lowly ranked club it doesn’t matter.

Some on here say we are a protected species too.

V Dragons in WIN. JFH did his groin from a tackle that was way worse.

No bin, from memory it resulted in a fine. Still a rubbish call but no where near this 3 week garbage

Colk

First Grade
Some on here say we are a protected species too.

V Dragons in WIN. JFH did his groin from a tackle that was way worse.

No bin, from memory it resulted in a fine. Still a rubbish call but no where near this 3 week garbage

Penrith aren’t in the same league as the Roosters mate. Good teams do get more of the rub of the green (I think there is an unconscious bias at play) but that game yesterday was ridiculous and not just that decision by the way - that probably wasn’t a bin but it wasn’t the worst call I have seen.

The amount of six agains and 50-50’s that went for the Roosters was ridiculous. It was that bad I can understand why after games like that people would argue that there is conscious bias rather than unconscious bias going on.

Iamback

Coach
Penrith aren’t in the same league as the Roosters mate. Good teams do get more of the rub of the green (I think there is an unconscious bias at play) but that game yesterday was ridiculous and not just that decision by the way - that probably wasn’t a bin but it wasn’t the worst call I have seen.

The amount of six agains and 50-50’s that went for the Roosters was ridiculous. It was that bad I can understand why after games like that people would argue that there is conscious bias rather than unconscious bias going on.

To be fair that is Todd Smith, Every game he does has some drama

Latest posts