What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

Apey

Staff member
Gyles points out that Collins out of most important game of season and would have missed GF had they made, then points out that a grand final should have no influence on the downgrade.
Reading the summary transcript, it's clear that Storm's lawyer was a moron, the NRL's was a walking contradiction, and the head of the judiciary was taking the piss with this request: “Finally in terms of the comparable incident you should strive for consistency. If you determine the Holmes tackle was inappropriately graded you should ignore it.”

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
No player in recent memory has been protected more than this asshole. 5 weeks including a GF is what the man thoroughly deserves given what he has escaped from in his career.
100%.

I don't think it's a grade 3 worthy tackle and I thought Suaalii's was worse, but I am happy that the dirty shit that NAS has made a cornerstone of his career has come back to bite him.

And stoked he's not available for the Kiwis.

Diesel

Referee
Not surprised. That is what happened when you keep on with the illegal hits, finally, it catches up on you. It just happened to be a preliminary finalolololol

Diesel

Referee
Let’s not forget that Nathan Brown was sent off by Klein for a similar hit that didn’t even knock a bloke out….
CHT from the Warriors got a sin bin for patting a Bulldogs player on the head. A hit like that deserves a rest on the sidelines

Latest posts