What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ray Stone was our 3rd sting back up hooker, and hardly played big mins at hooker himself, not only made a few crucial errors when we had momentum. but remember his service was generally poor. IMO this is the reason why we lost. Not blaming Stone he was forced into this role cause we had no one else. Had Reed or Lussick been fit, I have no question we win. Thats the way the cookie crumbles...
Playing Lussick the previous week in the nothing game where he rested everybody else was another Arthur master play.
Oh that's right. Lussick was injured in a training mishap.
Silly Gazza!

Gronk

Staff member
Andre the Giant had priors and that’s why he got 5 weeks. I can’t believe the tools on socials with their “5 weeks for that!”.

The good thing is that nobody listens to Referee Cam Smith anymore. His Jedi powers are now weak.

Even better that they don’t agree with Hoops.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors

In fairness there streak should never have started to begin with and stopped by us.

What a sliding doors moment this match has become.

They haven't lost a final since.

Who knows what would have happened if the result was reversed and the fallout for Penrith would have been losing 4 games in two years and coming up with nothing.
My god Mat Thompson is an awful commentator. His voice reminds me of hell

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nelson is no hard luck story he has been a grub for a long time.

And got away with a lot of stuff over the years that he should have been suspended for.

Good riddance

Eelementary

Post Whore
Penrith have earned their arrogance.

I don't agree with it, personally, but they've earned it - they're the best club I'm the last decade, hands down.

I would like to see them win the 4-peat - partly because I called it at the start of the season, and partly because they're so good, they deserve it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ray Stone was our 3rd sting back up hooker, and hardly played big mins at hooker himself, not only made a few crucial errors when we had momentum. but remember his service was generally poor. IMO this is the reason why we lost. Not blaming Stone he was forced into this role cause we had no one else. Had Reed or Lussick been fit, I have no question we win. Thats the way the cookie crumbles...
There were 4 decisions in that game that i shake my head.

Dunster scores and pass was called forward from Gutho. No one went to look back at it and when you look at the pass in fast motion it went out of the hands backwards.

Will Penisini & Mitchell Moses both get dragged back when Fergo makes a linebreak with 15 mins to go. Wtf was the touchie and Klein looking at. There was least one professional foul in that play.

With 3 mins to go Gutho got tackled near the sideline and the ball was stripped as he was on the ground being tackled but Klein called play on. Sterlo was bemused its either a knock on or a penalty.

Mitch Kenny rolled his ankle 20m behind the play oh lets just the stop the game so Penrith can get a break while were on the attack.

Latest posts