What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 & WCC

I know the Dogs are making a lot of errors but when you’ve brought in 8 or so new players it’s going to take some time for combinations to develop. The effort is there from the Dogs, they just need a bit more time to get the discipline and structures right.

yobbo84

Coach
Welp I tell you one thing, Souffs will want to avoid many injury crises this year
There was literally one bloke from our Top 36 out there tonight (Te Hau) and only 2 blokes from our reserve grade GF side last year (Gray and French)... most of those blokes tonight will be playing A grade

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The dogs fate is in their own hands now. No more excuses from Ciraldo or the players. They have the team to compete now.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Geez I don’t get the optimism for the dogs. Maybe it is wishful thinking that someone will be shitter than the Tigers but if the dogs get a bad start it will be a long year. Taffe and Hutchinson are career back ups for a reason

Latest posts