What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Predictions

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I predict more quality signings, a top 12 finish. Things put in place for a great 2025 and beyond.

WA Tiger

Bench
Maybe had you watched, you’d realise we don’t need Luai to win games. Sure he made us better, but we can win with the next man up policy.
I doubt Luai has any interest in landing a fourth title. he’s got a lot more on his mind now. 1/ how he’s going to spend his$ 2/ coming to the wt and becoming the face of the club..3/ who knows when his injury will heal .. it’s a doozy …Nothing will be as urgent this year for him as it was last year …I’m seeing by week 3 without the postcode brotherhood etc yous are hit with the very real possibilty that it’s time to eat humble pie

Black Panther

Juniors
I doubt Luai has any interest in landing a fourth title. he’s got a lot more on his mind now. 1/ how he’s going to spend his$ 2/ coming to the wt and becoming the face of the club..3/ who knows when his injury will heal .. it’s a doozy …Nothing will be as urgent this year for him as it was last year …I’m seeing by week 3 without the postcode brotherhood etc yous are hit with the very real possibilty that it’s time to eat humble pie
All Luai will be doing is counting his cash.

Black Panther

Juniors
Tigers are a rabble with or without Luai. Hey in a few more years you might inherit a few more of our aging players.

Fordy20

Juniors
Tigers
Where will the Tigers finish: 12th
Player of the year: Api Koroisau (Someone would have to do something pretty special to be better than our captain)
Top Try Scorer: Charlie Staines
Rookie of the year: Latu Fainu
Breakout Player: Starford To'a
Who debuts: Latu Fainu (Either Sezer or Sullivan will probably have an injury at some point)
Any players in Origin: Api Koroisau
Disappointment of the year: Justin Olam
Who will be our halves pairing at the end of the year: Sezer and Fainu
Will Benji be deemed a success: No (He won't be deemed a failure either, people will be reserving judgement)
Other random prediction: Nofoaluma gets his head in the right place and finishes the year strongly on the wing.

General NRL
Premiers: Panthers (Their pack is too strong and system is too good)
Runners Up: Warriors
Wooden Spooners: Titans
Do Dogs play finals: No
Will Brooks play finals? Yes
Dally M: Kalyn Ponga
Other random prediction: Blues to dominate Origin under Madge's mentorship

WA Tiger

Bench
@Fordy20
Interested to know why you think Olam will be disappointing mate...too old, injuries, lost his drive?
It’s just a prediction. Not a discussion. Now we wait and see. I think he’s already explained it anyway . If u look close enough

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Why don't you crawl back in the hole you came from you little lonely twat. I value his opinion not yours.
Ive been here for a it bit longer than you. So thought I’d give you the courtesy of sharing some etiquette… Here’s another one for you and your weak crew… less is more, let a posts message hang in the air to be contemplated tossed around and thought about. Just once maybe

WA Tiger

Bench
Ive been here for a it bit longer than you. So thought I’d give you the courtesy of sharing some etiquette… Here’s another one for you and your weak crew… less is more, let a posts message hang in the air to be contemplated tossed around and thought about. Just once maybe
I live with a manic boarder ( who’s incidentally an ultra high level narcissist) so it’s nothing new..and it explains your fab connection with the forum blab blimp … I dont like the influence you’ve had on TM tho. I liked him more when he was reserved and he was little more than our media article guy. I think he reads up on things more now tho ..but his volume still way outstrips his knowledge base

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Boo hoo little man.
6345dc87ed730259ac316ae40c724c65.png
Everyone knows your a twat, and lately you've convinced me that they are right.
I've been on forums for a long long time and I know a twat when I see them, your a twat.

Tigerm

First Grade
Some people have strange and interesting ways to get their post numbers up, don’t they.

WA Tiger

Bench
Can u feed your dog he keeps yapping at my heals. Trying to join in the conversation I think
The beach was awesome Thanks 2 swims..

Latest posts