What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sun - Sydney 38-18 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 10: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leber

Bench
Montoya is out too. We finally start getting some forwards back and now our backs go.

Matiunz

Juniors
Montoya is out too. We finally start getting some forwards back and now our backs go.
His forms been pretty patchy- wonder if he’s been injured a while, either way a rest isn’t the worst thing for him at the moment

Leber

Bench
If he was dropped, why was he named originally?

He is playing nsw cup now. I wonder if he broke a rule or something.

Nealo 12

Bench
There is a team that over achieves every year and doesn’t back it up the following year. This year it’s the Sharks.

2020 - Raiders 5th (Following year 10th)
2021 - Manly 4th (Following year 11th)
2022 - Cowboys 3rd (Following year 11th)
2023 - Warriors 4th (imo won’t make the 8 this year)
What ever you do don’t mention the draw
(Faulty Towers pun intended)

This Year?

Immortal
Braith Anasta is more insufferable than usual today. For that reason I hope the Warriors win (even though it won't happen).

Grapple

Bench
Roosters have found their attack and are clicking into gear nicely and are loaded with options.

Warriors are boring and predictable in attack and need to drop TMM.

Roosters by 20

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
I’m sure she’s been told don’t take shyte and shut it down quickly. Only let the Captain of the team talk to you and make conversations short.

Personally I don’t think she can keep up with the speed of the game. She should’ve been dropped not because of gender but because she had a shocker.

Right now she is better off as bunker ref

Meth

Staff member
Super casual from SJ in the kick.

Kosi just needed to trust Pompey.

Latest posts