What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Thu - Canterbury 44-12 St Geo Illa @ Accor

Round 12: Canterbury v St Geo Illa

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I'm trying to write an email to the club but it's very hard not to take out any word that their spam filter algorithm would have in it.
f**k!

Munky

Coach
Massive waste of a 5-0 penalty count in the first half.

A six point lead was a poor return.

Not carrying a player capable of defending in the backs on the bench was negligent coaching.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Because the team I support lost a football game?

The fact that you felt the need to bring that up here says more about you than it does about me mate.

But hey, you wanna act like a complete flog on here, be my guest. I don’t really give a shit.
That's rich Skeepe..Lord Comander of the Flogs!

This Year?

Immortal
He's as good a centre as Cook for nsw. Surprised he got the call up to centre after the last effort against rooters... if we lose an outside back again this season, don't even think about the Hoof ad an option... fmd
I was pretty harsh on him. Alot of others did f**k all. At least he had a dig.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I was pretty harsh on him. Alot of others did f**k all. At least he had a dig.
Nah f**k him. He should have told the coach he's not a centres areshole and it would be better for the team if he was never ever put in a position outside of the front or second row.