What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Sun - Penrith 32-22 Manly @ BlueBet

Round 14: Penrith v Manly

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Ah well , I’ll still be at Brookie next week to watch us lose to our bogey side the Dragons.

I was looking at the ladder yesterday for a full ten minutes trying to understand how the Dragons had won 7 games this year. Ten minutes and I still don’t understand.

Bazal

Post Whore
The smug in here is unbelievable lol.

BTW Semi is potentially the GOAT winger. Dude would smear To'o and there's a reason the cowards in France paid him more than just about any NRL player was earning at the time as a fking winger.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The smug in here is unbelievable lol.

BTW Semi is potentially the GOAT winger. Dude would smear To'o and there's a reason the cowards in France paid him more than just about any NRL player was earning at the time as a fking winger.
Semi achieved nothing hun

Bazal

Post Whore
That just makes him a potential hippie. Was he joining Freddy for his early morning taint sunning sessions too?

Semi was too busy earning 4 times the cash To'o is on to touch the ball 12 times a game and then roll casually off the field into his role as the official BBC for every French newlywed in the south of France, who has gotten through the honeymoon period and realised that their husband is irredeemably French.

Black Panther

Juniors
That just makes him a potential hippie. Was he joining Freddy for his early morning taint sunning sessions too?

Semi was too busy earning 4 times the cash To'o is on to touch the ball 12 times a game and then roll casually off the field into his role as the official BBC for every French newlywed in the south of France, who has gotten through the honeymoon period and realised that their husband is irredeemably French.
Just compare the records of the 2 players. Enough said.

Bazal

Post Whore
As a shitposter I love NRL fans, they just give you so much low IQ shit to work with.

Clearly Brian To'o has three individual achievement premiership rings, because winger is where competitions are win and lost.

Bet he's never cucked a depressed French social media manager but

Latest posts