What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sat - Melbourne 16-6 Canberra @ AAMI

Round 17: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
You don't seem to have watched the game.
f**k off idiot.

Grant Atkins single-handedly changed momentum with the disgusting penalty against Hopoate after a knock on.

This wasn’t his only indiscretion but it was the most egregious.

He came into the match with the preconception that Melbourne would win and refereed accordingly.

He absolutely was the difference between the two teams tonight.

Saxon

Bench
Grant Atkins single-handedly changed momentum with the disgusting penalty against Hopoate after a knock on.

This wasn’t his only indiscretion but it was the most egregious.

He came into the match with the preconception that Melbourne would win and refereed accordingly.

He absolutely was the difference between the two teams tonight.
I could consider the thought of beginning to speculate about the merest possibility of it crossing my mind that you might be serious if you didn't think that a high tackle on a player who had long since passed the ball wasn't worth a penalty.

skeepe

Immortal
I could consider the thought of beginning to speculate about the merest possibility of it crossing my mind that you might be serious if you didn't think that a high tackle on a player who had long since passed the ball wasn't worth a penalty.
Well now I know you’re hallucinating. Hopoate tackled a player just after he knocked on.

Latest posts