What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sun - St Geo Illa 26-6 Dolphins @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 17: St Geo Illa v Dolphins

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Watching the Dragons do Dragons things makes me real happy my team has a bye this round.

Maybe being a Norths fan isn't all that bad. Instead of getting to not watch your team eat shit three times a year thanks to the bye you get the entire season off.

SBD82

Coach
I was gonna ask what it’s like for all you blokes that follow consistently good footy teams.

Then I realised that no one who follows a consistently good team is a regular in the game day threads.

This place really is just a support group, innit?

t-ba

Post Whore
I was gonna ask what it’s like for all you blokes that follow consistently good footy teams.

Then I realised that no one who follows a consistently good team is a regular in the game day threads.

8vfu6k.jpg

MRN

Juniors

Deep realisation
1000000628.gif

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

The worst ones are the ones that are never here for the shenanigans then come in after their team wins and start replying to the shitposts as if the shitposts are SeRiOuS

What a f**king disgrace this team is.

Just strolling around like Brown’s cows.

They must be tired from all the trys and champagne football they’re playing.