What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sat - Melbourne v Sydney @ AAMI

Round 20: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The entire team plays with no discipline.

Seems Cordner retiring removed a cool head and the have't replaced him.

Was it a cool head? I think maybe his brain was just so scrambled he forgot what emotions were.

Reactions: MRN

MRN

Juniors
Bellamy is the coaching GOAT.

Storm looked like shit at the start of the season and he's got some nuffies playing really good football.

Deserved minor premiers if they keep this up.
That's his whole deal isn't it. Make plod players play well above their ceiling and ability. Been doing it for a very long time. Then some of them leave and crash back down to earth.

Bazal

Post Whore
Could you imagine what he'd do with our mob. The envy

Tbh I'm not sure he'd work anywhere else? At least not now. I think he very much builds a core of players who put up with his madness.

He seems like the kind of lunatic who would rip a club apart coming into it fresh. A younger Martina probably doesn't mind that and he would rebuild the club the way he wanted, with players who would cop the insanity. With retirement talk now, I dunno if he would. And as a fresh coach to a new club? I can see that causing issues for a lot of them.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Tbh I'm not sure he'd work anywhere else? At least not now. I think he very much builds a core of players who put up with his madness.

He seems like the kind of lunatic who would rip a club apart coming into it fresh. A younger Martina probably doesn't mind that and he would rebuild the club the way he wanted, with players who would cop the insanity. With retirement talk now, I dunno if he would. And as a fresh coach to a new club? I can see that causing issues for a lot of them.
Very good points

Latest posts