What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sun - Manly 38-8 Gold Coast @ 4 Pines

Round 20: Manly v Gold Coast

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
f**k they’re giving the golf a flogging this arvo. I’ve had to listen to Cooper Cronk for 80 minutes. I’ve had more than enough boredom for this weekend.

t-ba

Post Whore
They could do literally any post try celebration, anything at all, and the best the Trbojevic brothers can come up with is a tired Footy Show segment from 20 years ago.

If they weren’t footballers….

The reason behind Tom Trbojevic's curious try celebration at the Gold Coast on Saturday night can be revealed - and it's one of the most heartwarming stories of 2024.

Three weeks ago, Beau Hewitt, a youngster from the Turbo brothers' junior club, Mona Vale Raiders, was diagnosed with stage four cancer in a devastating blow.

The brothers - Tom, Jake and Ben - visited the youngster at Sydney Children's Hospital in Randwick - a good hour's drive from their northern beaches homes - on their day off during the week.

Tom promised to score a try for the teenager - and then do the 'That's Gold' thumbs-up salute for him.

KOMORI

Bench
Paseka back is huge, Lawton so much better when he’s not hooker or f**king halfback.
Lawton had a hell of a game in the second row today…. Lehi will be a loss for a few weeks I think, he’s got a ton of potential and has made a single mistake so far which I will allow, given he had a cracked eye socket at the time!

t-ba

Post Whore
Paseka finally figuring out what a huge bloody bastard he is over the last couple of seasons has been wonderful.