What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R23 Sat - Canberra v Manly @ GIO

Round 23: Canberra v Manly

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
I'm not going to die in a ditch on this. I thought he missed the pass but had presence of mind to deliberately kick at the ball. Bunker would have given it but for the whistle (no I'm not hanging my hat on the bunker being a credible source) so ref f**ked the Raiders there.

I'm all for a knock on when a player drops the ball and it hits ground before foot.. nobody is attempting a drop kick, or where ball hits foot that is planted... but I'm for play on if player shows intent to kick to get out of trouble from a bad pass.
I think of you try to catch the ball and drop it you should lose all rights to a "deliberate" kick following that.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I’ve had seizures that looked better than that “dancing” 😂😂

mr bean GIF

Apey

Staff member
I wonder where Raiders players could possibly get their referee victim complex from hmm

KOMORI

Bench
I'm not going to die in a ditch on this. I thought he missed the pass but had presence of mind to deliberately kick at the ball. Bunker would have given it but for the whistle (no I'm not hanging my hat on the bunker being a credible source) so ref f**ked the Raiders there.

I'm all for a knock on when a player drops the ball and it hits ground before foot.. nobody is attempting a drop kick, or where ball hits foot that is planted... but I'm for play on if player shows intent to kick to get out of trouble from a bad pass.
Fair enough mate, agree to disagree but it’s just us both looking through team glasses methinks… could have gone either way!