What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R23 Sat - Canberra v Manly @ GIO

Round 23: Canberra v Manly

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Bench
There has to be INTENT to kick… remember that ridiculous State of origin ruling when Billy Slater dropped the ball and they ruled he was attempting a drop goal?? Yeah…. It’s a knock on.
Wasn't that Storm against Broncos?

Diesel

Referee
That’s tough for the raiders especially since the ref f**ked them over by blowing the whistle earlier for Adam Cook, it’s been down hill since then

JamesRustle

First Grade
There has to be INTENT to kick… remember that ridiculous State of origin ruling when Billy Slater dropped the ball and they ruled he was attempting a drop goal?? Yeah…. It’s a knock on.
I'm not going to die in a ditch on this. I thought he missed the pass but had presence of mind to deliberately kick at the ball. Bunker would have given it but for the whistle (no I'm not hanging my hat on the bunker being a credible source) so ref f**ked the Raiders there.

I'm all for a knock on when a player drops the ball and it hits ground before foot.. nobody is attempting a drop kick, or where ball hits foot that is planted... but I'm for play on if player shows intent to kick to get out of trouble from a bad pass.