What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sun - Sydney 12-14 Canberra @ Allianz

Round 26: Sydney v Canberra

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
We were poor today, flat is an understatement. By itself that is not a big deal, it happens and I would much rather it now than finals but the injuries add another layer

mxlegend99

Referee
Raiders took second place away from Panthers last week and did us a solid and handed it straight back this week. Thank you.

Raiders have knocked off two top 4 sides right before the finals. With Sharks faltering also. It looks like everyone is playing to be runner up to Storm.

I doubt even injury could change that. They rested 11 players and were all over Cowboys still.

gerg

Juniors
When Docker-Clay came on, Warren Smith said that he was 18th man activated by Whitehead's brain explosion/'Act of foul play'. Surely that would only be triggered if Crichton had to leave the field of play because of the Act of foul play? Surely?

How is this possible? I've never seen this before.

When Docker-Clay came on, Warren Smith said that he was 18th man activated by Whitehead's brain explosion/'Act of foul play'. Surely that would only be triggered if Crichton had to leave the field of play because of the Act of foul play? Surely?

I thought the same thing. If the Roosters had of won that would have come under a lot of scrutiny.

Bazal

Post Whore

I wondered if Smith just got that wrong tbh... although the rules are as confusing as f**k and it was a shit call, Butcher failed a HIA after an act of "foul play" they reported I think?

Or maybe they meant Hectic Kraft Singles

I thought the same thing. If the Roosters had of won that would have come under a lot of scrutiny.

I wondered if Smith just got that wrong tbh... although the rules are as confusing as f**k and it was a shit call, Butcher failed a HIA after an act of "foul play" they reported I think?

Or maybe they meant Hectic Kraft Singles

that makes sense. Although he was on pretty quickly after the Butcher incident.

Saxon

Bench
Raiders took second place away from Panthers last week and did us a solid and handed it straight back this week. Thank you.

Raiders have knocked off two top 4 sides right before the finals. With Sharks faltering also. It looks like everyone is playing to be runner up to Storm.

I doubt even injury could change that. They rested 11 players and were all over Cowboys still.
Shhh, Shutup, Shutup.

gerg

Juniors

that makes sense. Although he was on pretty quickly after the Butcher incident.

I thought the player had to be sinbinned, not just put on report? He seemed to come on just after Whiteheads second sinbin.