What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Sat - Penrith v Gold Coast @ BlueBet

Round 27: Penrith v Gold Coast

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
What a dominant performance by the Smug against the team coming fourteenth.

Everyone else in the top 8 may as well not bother to turn up for finals, Penrith are clearly 2 steps ahead of everyone else!

Warrimoo3

Juniors
That fine with me. Refs should be using colours and numbers not team names and player names anyway.
Totally agree with this. They obviously study all the players names as they even know the first names of debutants. No wonder they were intimidated by Cameron Smith. How about studying the rules first.

Good night to all Titans fans, if there are any out there.

Must be shit being a Titans fan.

I see you Titans fans. We both go for shitty teams. See you guys next year.

chrisD

Coach
What a dominant performance by the Smug against the team coming fourteenth.

Everyone else in the top 8 may as well not bother to turn up for finals, Penrith are clearly 2 steps ahead of everyone else!
We are about winning, racking up cricket scores against shit teams for empty applause and media jizz during our ascension has been the Bunnies and Storm thing, now the Roosters and Cronulla.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Totally agree with this. They obviously study all the players names as they even know the first names of debutants. No wonder they were intimidated by Cameron Smith. How about studying the rules first.
Another thing that irks me is the touch judge running onto the field whenever a player gets tackled near the sideline, bending over the ruck and looking indignant whilst shouting at the tackler to get off him. Looks ridiculous and must be a touch judges thing like a
secret handshake. More likely a “look at me mum I had no friends at school but now I’m on TV “moment.

Latest posts