What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Thu - Brisbane 12-50 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 27: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Kevvie definitely does the 'you talkin to me?' mirror thing at home.

I hope to see some of that in his final presser tonight.

Broncs have conceded 40 points in 5 of their last 6 games. How in hell is Kevvie's job safe?

Because of Gordon Tallis’s Neighbourhood Loyalty Watch. He drives around Brisbane suburbs picking up any anti-Kev transmissions and if he finds one he’ll knock down your door, sit on your couch and refuse to get up again for 12 months.

MRN

Bench
Well, you seem to know a lot about everything. What do you think?
I would probably like Brad Thorn to get the job. But Kevvie will be safe on the back of GF last year and injuries this year. Depth players showing no growth and players like Riki regressing will be overlooked. I think he's safe until midway next season if we don't perform next year.

blue bags

First Grade
What I don’t understand about the horse is why you never see it sh!tting. Every horse I have ever seen is constantly dropping bucketloads of sh!t everywhere.

Help me Bronco fans; is it just edited out or is there some huge cork up the unfortunate beast’s @rse?
Buck been trained not to shit
By an electric jigger

What I don’t understand about the horse is why you never see it sh!tting. Every horse I have ever seen is constantly dropping bucketloads of sh!t everywhere.

Help me Bronco fans; is it just edited out or is there some huge cork up the unfortunate beast’s @rse?

Yeah the horse doesn't shit but what about Adam Reynolds?

His leadership has been pathetic and he's let Kevvie hung out to dry

Latest posts