What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Thu - Penrith 34-12 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 3: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon

Bench
The problem is we’ll see several head clashes this weekend and no others will be penalised.

Sutton is not a referee. He’s a game manager.

skeepe

Immortal
That wasn’t an accident. Taylan May was given a job to do by Ivan Cleary, and that was to take out Walsh by any means necessary.

It’s despicable, but after seeing players taken out illegally by Penrith very early two weeks in a row, it’s clearly come from the coach.

edabomb

First Grade
If you believe in dementia linked to concussions then the reality is either that is a penalty and on report or we make tackling above the armpits illegal. There isn't really a middle ground. I'll take the former.

If you are a head knock dementia denier you can go and hangout with Gus.

KOMORI

Bench
That wasn’t an accident. Taylan May was given a job to do by Ivan Cleary, and that was to take out Walsh by any means necessary.

It’s despicable, but after seeing players taken out illegally by Penrith very early two weeks in a row, it’s clearly come from the coach.
Never change my guy, never change 😂😂

Reflector

Juniors
A guy in the crowd hearing the video ref call the challenge successful just let out this YEEEEAAAAH! that sounded like the ghost of Dutch from Karate Kid. Only thing missing was the random bloke yelling for someone to put him in a body bag...

Maximus

Coach
Voss sounds like he's got all his cash on the Panthers with his whinging that Cleary didn't get a penalty.

KOMORI

Bench
If you believe in dementia linked to concussions then the reality is either that is a penalty and on report or we make tackling above the armpits illegal. There isn't really a middle ground. I'll take the former.

If you are a head knock dementia denier you can go and hangout with Gus.
I’m pretty sure I’ve got CTE… and think that this particular incident was more accidental than anything: almost all head clashes tend to be accidental simply because they can backfire immensely on anyone who does it intentionally. Also, it f**king hurts, no matter how hard your head is. Penalty at worse, on report is OTT but will probably be dismissed..

Diesel

Referee
I’m pretty confident the 1990’s jerseys didn’t have collars as big as the broncos jersey tonight

Latest posts