What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Fri - South Sydney 20-16 Canterbury @ Accor

Round 4: South Sydney v Canterbury

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
FWIW I don’t see how people watch Souths and can't see the most obvious issue we have staring us in the face - we are not fit. Not even close to what's required. Everything comes off the back of that.

Wb1234

Referee
Lol he was racing to try stop a try and his gut hit JAC. People look for anything with Latrell, honestly.
Latrell was the one who said his shoulder is hurt and stayed down to see if he was ok

it’s how I knew fox was injured

Fangs

Coach
Ref and bunker having an absolute shocker. I hope they don't ruin the second half.

Bunnies just need a ounce of composure. Should run away with it.

Jordan

Juniors
I know JAC is as dumb as a rock but I'm not sure even he can naturally look like an unconscious man at will...boy was out like Haumole Olakauatu realising he's in a gay bar
I was talking about the one before that where it appears the Souths player (not sure who it was ) held down too long. JAC was out and in no way should be coming back out in the 2nd half

Fangs

Coach
Latrell was the one who said his shoulder is hurt and stayed down to see if he was ok

it’s how I knew fox was injured

Correct.

Whoever the Dogs player was who tried to drag him up needs a talking to. I think it was Crichton.

no name

Coach
FWIW I don’t see how people watch Souths and can't see the most obvious issue we have staring us in the face - we are not fit. Not even close to what's required. Everything comes off the back of that.
Pretty evident from round 1 where they were up by 8 and got easily run down to lose by 10.
Back end of every half so far has been awful for them.