What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Thu - Sydney 16-22 Penrith @ Allianz

Round 4: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don’t have a problem with the ‘interpretation’ that JWH can’t take Edwards out there. That’s not even an interpretation it’s just a basic obstruction - you can’t run ahead of the ball and take out the fullback.

The problem is it’s just terrible observation of what happened by the bunker. Edwards went out of his way to find JWH. He would’ve run into the front row of the stands if he had to.

T-Boon

Coach
This damned obstruction rule! Gees I pray for the day a player gets sent off for milking, taking a dive, feigning injury or yelling at the ref.
Come on the fullback is allowed to try to run across and do his job.
All that decoy runner had to do was keep focusing on his job which on that play was to stay out of the road of any defenders but instead the dope was looking in the opposite direction.
The decoys need to take some responsibility.

I don’t have a problem with the ‘interpretation’ that JWH can’t take Edwards out there. That’s not even an interpretation it’s just a basic obstruction - you can’t run ahead of the ball and take out the fullback.

The problem is it’s just terrible observation of what happened by the bunker. Edwards went out of his way to find JWH. He would’ve run into the front row of the stands if he had to.
Correct , it’s just completely against the spirit of the game

Artiste

Juniors
Roosters, just thought they could show up tonight, and win… coz of last week’s pathetic effort by Souffs