What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R7 Sat - Gold Coast 30-34 Manly @ Cbus Super

Round 7: Gold Coast v Manly

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah we are definitely due a Barry Crocker…. Hopefully we can keep them under 30…

I’m working so watching this game vicariously through you guys… make it a game day thread bigger than Nate Miles’ head!!

Titans game day threads are rarely good...much like the Titans

Grapple

Bench
Yeah we are definitely due a Barry Crocker…. Hopefully we can keep them under 30…

I’m working so watching this game vicariously through you guys… make it a game day thread bigger than Nate Miles’ head!!

I thought you were a Warriors fan bro.

KOMORI

Bench
I thought you were a Warriors fan bro.
I actually do like the Wahs, but being conceived on The Spit (not the spit roast you heathen!), born in Manly hospital and delivered by the Manly team doc at the time… well I’m definitely a Sea Eagle!

Grapple

Bench
I actually do like the Wahs, but being conceived on The Spit (not the spit roast you heathen!), born in Manly hospital and delivered by the Manly team doc at the time… well I’m definitely a Sea Eagle!

Fair enough bro. :D I have a Warriors hoodie and wear it with pride... but only occasionally... haha.

I had a P & O Manly jersey back in the day in the early 90
s' .... my bro had the good Manly "Pepsi" Jersey. I wish I still had mine.

Anyway, Titans will be very up for this one.

KOMORI

Bench
Fair enough bro. :D I have a Warriors hoodie and wear it with pride... but only occasionally... haha.

I had a P & O Manly jersey back in the day in the early 90
s' .... my bro had the good Manly "Pepsi" Jersey. I wish I still had mine.

Anyway, Titans will be very up for this one.
I used to have one of the original warriors’ jerseys from their first year! Bloke used to lob up to training in a van full of jerseys and other assorted clothes… $20 a jersey!! Bought a whole damn wardrobe of Boxhead back then lol

t-ba

Post Whore
Joel Caine is begging me to put money on the Titans.
I'm not falling for that shit again.
do it jewish GIF

Grapple

Bench
Turbo has been very average this year. Wait and see if he opens up this game. Not too many chances to prove his worth now for Origin

t-ba

Post Whore
It doesn't sound so bad, when you see Aaron Woods still getting a start in the 17.

I think it's nice to let people who's childhood dream was to play for their footy team an opportunity to do so, even if that person's job is brewing artisanal beers at a gastropub in Lilyfield.

Grapple

Bench
Tannah is there to give Foran a quick 5 minute break every now and then.

Am I the only one who think AJ. Brimson is massively overrated? Tits need to get Big Dave running the ball like they did the other big Dave.

Latest posts