What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Fri - Brisbane 18-40 Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 9: Brisbane v Sydney

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankus

Juniors
I do like to watch a montage of disappointed donkeys fans in the crowd. This game is delivering quality footage.

chrisD

Coach
You were all shitting all over Penrith last night but I don’t think we were worse than either of these teams. I dunno, am I wrong?

Danish

Referee
It’s f**king bullshit the way Klein is favouring the broncos

hope you’re well danish.

Miss ya brother

I’ve restricted myself to the NRL section only for my mental health which some might say is only hanging on by a thread at the best of times.

Drinky for blues fullback

Danish

Referee
Reece Walsh is his generation’s Ben Barba, except he won’t be able to nab a Dally M while Nico is sucking up all the points.

whether he wins an end of career premiership after a journeyman career is yet to be seen

With an actual decent coach this Broncos side might win something. I'm not saying it's Reynolds' fault they're so cocky and careless but it's kinda hard to coach a side whilst simultaneously playing halfback. They need someone else.

chrisD

Coach
Reece Walsh is his generation’s Ben Barba, except he won’t be able to nab a Dally M while Nico is sucking up all the points.

whether he wins an end of career premiership after a journeyman career is yet to be seen
Why are you saying this? You think he’s a mess off the field?

Latest posts