What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 11 - Vs Cowboys

We are coming last can you believe it well sam burgess was right no wonder he wanted out smart man I guess bennett will eventually get sam back next year.how dumb was souths to buy lachlan ilias and dudmetriou I have wanted them both sacked 2yrs ago. I am truly bewildered no wonder rusty blew up solly and ello + our dumb board room full of dumb dumbs I am flabbergasted.

I am totally ashamed of our club I saw all this last year thats why we are no longer members souths have become the laughing stock of the nrl and now you expect wayne bennett to fix up your mess grow a brain we need a clean out from the board room down to solly our dud ceo.wake up souths your a disgrace you have shamed all who are connected to our once great club what a bunch of duds whom run souths now im ashamed are you its outrageous.

Put the have faith/ rose coloured glasses away dreamers we are doomed and coming last with no end in sight cant we sell trellmyth? That's a good start.

doyen

Bench
It's NOT only Sths being a JOKE---RL,in general,is a laughing stock---it's so different now to how it's really meant to be--- with all the rule changes even the players don't understand how to play it--ESPECIALLY South Sydney !!!!

Thumper

Juniors
I am totally ashamed of our club I saw all this last year thats why we are no longer members souths have become the laughing stock of the nrl and now you expect wayne bennett to fix up your mess grow a brain we need a clean out from the board room down to solly our dud ceo.wake up souths your a disgrace you have shamed all who are connected to our once great club what a bunch of duds whom run souths now im ashamed are you its outrageous.
Shut up mate. Constant drivel over and over about the same shit. I’m glad you’re not a member. Probably never were.

It's NOT only Sths being a JOKE---RL,in general,is a laughing stock---it's so different now to how it's really meant to be--- with all the rule changes even the players don't understand how to play it--ESPECIALLY South Sydney !!!!

Hi Doyen your the 1st to know my little bird just rang me and said than a very good second row junior coming thru was told we can't pay you any cash.

Yeah that was an eye opener.
And laughable.
That's how bad our pack is when Keppie is being labelled as "one of tonight's best"

Keppie is mistake ridden and mamouzelos is a dud along with moale, kennar thompson, milne, teapou,chee kam, would all of these park footballers play at the rorters no donkeys no purple puke no penrith no so why do souths have all these duds playing at souths boy oh boy have we gone backwards since winning the 2014 grand final.our last coach failed our ceo solly has failed and most importantly the board room has failed.

assess5

Juniors
I think I can remember Bennett praising Demetriou, stating Demetriou was the best man for the job.
Now we are bringing Bennett back, how many years was Bennett at Souths, how is the side or sides Bennett coached at Souths rated.

We've been down before and risen from the ashes and we will again. I will always support my beloved Rabbitohs and will never cease my membership, no matter what. South Sydney till I die!

Footy is a business these days and every nrl club is a business these days souths have mucked up big time and dont deserve our family memberships its called mind over matter and I don't wear those have faith/rose coloured glasses sometimes if possible you have to use your brain and not your heart.I used my brain logic wins in the end.good luck.

handyman2190

Bench
Footy is a business these days and every nrl club is a business these days souths have mucked up big time and dont deserve our family memberships its called mind over matter and I don't wear those have faith/rose coloured glasses sometimes if possible you have to use your brain and not your heart.I used my brain logic wins in the end.good luck.
Brother pls dont say that, i know this year is lost and its been decaying over the last 4 years, no matter whos fault,i love this club,1st or last, and i will support them with my membership till i die, anyone whos a closet supporter isnt worth worrying about, we will come good eventually,i live in hope

Hellray

Juniors
Spoken like a true fairweather fan.

Latest posts