What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 11 - Vs Cowboys

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Cook has devastated me,the amount of missed tackles and ineffective falling off tackles and letting them run through the middle, i think hes finished and mamouzelos isnt much better
Yep,
For the rest of this season, until the new Pommie half back comes in, I'd play Cook at 7.
He has been mostly playing that first receiver role these last 2 games, and is half decent there, so I'd start him there. And this way, he doesn't have to make tackles in the middle.
That Dion guy is just a passenger out there, and he won't be playing when the new half comes in, so do it now.
The guy who has devastated me is Koloamatangi. He has been absolute trash, he is completely unfit, and honestly, doesn't look like he gives a shit either.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Yep,
For the rest of this season, until the new Pommie half back comes in, I'd play Cook at 7.
He has been mostly playing that first receiver role themselves games, and is half decent there, so I'd start him there. And this way, he doesn't have to make tackles in the middle.
That Dion guy orchestra passenger out there, and he won't be playing when the new half comes in, so do it now.
The guy who has devastated me is Koloamatangi. He has been absolute trash, he is completely unfit, and honestly, doesn't look like he gives a shit either.
Its his skipping before he hits the defence,he and thompson do it,it stops his momentum,u check him out next game, but like i said is there noone to tell him to stop it?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
We need 2 big props,2 wingers, a fb, a 2nd rower and a hooker
I'd say 3 props, one winger, a fb, a 2nd tower and a hooker.
Moale doesn't seem he is up to it yet, hopefully another 2 years in him and he may change, Tatola is finished, Keppie is dumber than Liam Knight, and there is no one else.
Where is Shaq?
Another guy who, it seems, doesn't really want to play

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Its his skipping before he hits the defence,he and thompson do it,it stops his momentum,u check him out next game, but like i said is there noone to tell him to stop it?
Yeah, but @7 it's not such a big deal.
Let's face it, at this stage of his career he is not gonna become a Brandon Smith. And that's why his record against Smith is woeful.
I'll stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure Cook has never won a game when he is head-to-head, in any level of the game, against Brandon Smith.
I've got 0-6 and that isn't even counting tests.

callmack1

Staff member

Full team and player stats here

speedster

Juniors
Footy is a business these days and every nrl club is a business these days souths have mucked up big time and dont deserve our family memberships its called mind over matter and I don't wear those have faith/rose coloured glasses sometimes if possible you have to use your brain and not your heart.I used my brain logic wins in the end.good luck.
When it comes to following Souths which I have done all my life, it is very much a matter of the heart. My heart is with Souths no matter what,

When it comes to many other things in life including tipping, I use my head. I got my tip in this game right. Unfortunately.

doyen

Bench
Sths until I die !!!????---& you ARE gonna DIE !!! My brothers & my whole family, who grew up in Botany, are all one-eyed Rabbitohs supporters---my brother was a Sths supporter for over 80 yrs---he was a Sths supporter until he died, 3 days ago--is RL really all that important---I've followed Sths since the 1950s but I'm not going to die for them or this shit of a game POSING now as Rugby League !!

Sths until I die !!!????---& you ARE gonna DIE !!! My brothers & my whole family, who grew up in Botany, are all one-eyed Rabbitohs supporters---my brother was a Sths supporter for over 80 yrs---he was a Sths supporter until he died, 3 days ago--is RL really all that important---I've followed Sths since the 1950s but I'm not going to die for them or this shit of a game POSING now as Rugby League !!

Doyen i love your honesty i have followed souths since the 1950's too and yes the game has gone to shit i have never seen a souths player hated as much as trellmyth he brings it on himself. the sooner he plays for another club the better off souths will be his attitude stinks and that's why he is being booed and that won't stop.i agree with all you have said the world has gone crazy after covid.we can't fill up three more teams with actual first grade players the rorters have stolen most of the best internationals in the world you can't tell me that they are not over the cap as the nrl turn a blind eye i am over it Doyen.

Thumper

Juniors
Doyen i love your honesty i have followed souths since the 1950's too and yes the game has gone to shit i have never seen a souths player hated as much as trellmyth he brings it on himself. the sooner he plays for another club the better off souths will be his attitude stinks and that's why he is being booed and that won't stop.i agree with all you have said the world has gone crazy after covid.we can't fill up three more teams with actual first grade players the rorters have stolen most of the best internationals in the world you can't tell me that they are not over the cap as the nrl turn a blind eye i am over it Doyen.
Hahahahaha. This guy gets better and better. Supporters since the 50’s. so even if he was born in 1950. He’s 74 years old. Not a chance in hell a 70 year old man writes the shit this dude writes.

doyen

Bench
Hahahahaha. This guy gets better and better. Supporters since the 50’s. so even if he was born in 1950. He’s 74 years old. Not a chance in hell a 70 year old man writes the shit this dude writes.
I was 10 yrs old in 1954 when I started following Sths---I didn't start following the day I was born,LOL !! Do the Maths,if capable !!!!

Ok i was minus 3 in 1954 do the maths see how you go my older brother was born in 1954 he don't follow nothing anymore my whole family were stgeorge fans back then so I use to have to sit at jubilee oval as a young sprout I was always in my souths jumper from age 3 and never changed.but I won't reward souths or the nrl anymore as you said the game has gone to shit.

speedster

Juniors
Sorry for your loss mate. Condolences.

And yeah, there are more important things in life but Souths are one of the things dear to my heart, one of my loves among other things. I'm not alone there, that's for sure. Hopefully the game won't finish me off.