What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 24 - Vs Tigers

callmack1

Staff member
Far out. I was way too disappointed to even think about coming on here to post after the game last night, straight to bed for me so I could fall asleep and not think about it. But this morning, I don't feel any better. We lost to the f**king Tigers. The Tigers for f**k sake. Possibly the worst team in a number of years and we just got beat by them. That's how far we have fallen. My god.

Say what you want about the ref. I agree, she was extremely poor, and her influence had a bearing on the game. A lot of rough calls that went against us, especially with some of the six-again's. A lot of them should not have been called and it put us under more pressure than we probably should have. That had an impact for sure. The binning of Kennar, the non-binning of Seyfarth, you could argue they were all rough against us and they had major bearing on the game. But I'm not going to sit here and say that's why we lost because it's not.

The reason we lost is because our incompetent players were even worse than the ref. I'm extremely disappointed and bitter at some of the stuff that happened out there in both attack and defence. A lot of it from our so called 'stars' too. Where was the effort from the Sharks and Storm games? I really thought that if we just put in that sort of effort, it'd be enough against the Tigers. But no, the boys couldn't care less and seemed intent on stinking it up. I can't believe that it looked like we had nothing against the f**king Tigers, and they outclassed us. What the f**k?? I know we're missing players and all, but we still had the team to beat the Tigers.

I have criticised the ref, but there was also a lot of calls against us that were extremely fair, and it was just dumb, ill-disciplined shit from our boys. Not good enough.

We almost did it in the end and that was agonising. I went up like the coaches box when Moale crossed but not to be. It was forward, it was the right call, and we simply didn't deserve to win.

That was not up to first grade standard, and we have just sunk to a new low. Bitterly disappointing.

F**k 2024. I'm at the point where I just want this Season to end.

callmack1

Staff member

cam visibly disappointed and pissed off in the press conference again. We don't deserve that guy.

Eric the great

Juniors
Far out. I was way too disappointed to even think about coming on here to post after the game last night, straight to bed for me so I could fall asleep and not think about it. But this morning, I don't feel any better. We lost to the f**king Tigers. The Tigers for f**k sake. Possibly the worst team in a number of years and we just got beat by them. That's how far we have fallen. My god.

Say what you want about the ref. I agree, she was extremely poor, and her influence had a bearing on the game. A lot of rough calls that went against us, especially with some of the six-again's. A lot of them should not have been called and it put us under more pressure than we probably should have. That had an impact for sure. The binning of Kennar, the non-binning of Seyfarth, you could argue they were all rough against us and they had major bearing on the game. But I'm not going to sit here and say that's why we lost because it's not.

The reason we lost is because our incompetent players were even worse than the ref. I'm extremely disappointed and bitter at some of the stuff that happened out there in both attack and defence. A lot of it from our so called 'stars' too. Where was the effort from the Sharks and Storm games? I really thought that if we just put in that sort of effort, it'd be enough against the Tigers. But no, the boys couldn't care less and seemed intent on stinking it up. I can't believe that it looked like we had nothing against the f**king Tigers, and they outclassed us. What the f**k?? I know we're missing players and all, but we still had the team to beat the Tigers.

I have criticised the ref, but there was also a lot of calls against us that were extremely fair, and it was just dumb, ill-disciplined shit from our boys. Not good enough.

We almost did it in the end and that was agonising. I went up like the coaches box when Moale crossed but not to be. It was forward, it was the right call, and we simply didn't deserve to win.

That was not up to first grade standard, and we have just sunk to a new low. Bitterly disappointing.

F**k 2024. I'm at the point where I just want this Season to end.
We were out enthused and the season is gunna end like it started with five loses in a row shit send off for cookie Wayne is gunna have a challenge in front of him

handyman2190

Bench
We are playing with the slowest backline in the comp with reserve graders, the playtheball is slow, our responses are slow, the players at least defended well,unllike the first time wr played them we put them down, but we didnt slide to cover the edges, host should have scored and he def is a regis player