What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 27 - Vs Roosters

callmack1

Staff member
Okay, here we go. We head into the final Round of 2024, our final game. Annnndd boy, is it a big one!! This week, the rivalry is re-ignited, the hate is embraced yet again, and we take on our arch-rivals at home.

No negative shit from me this week. It's been an awful Season, so bad, and I can't wait for it to end, but it's going to be a long Off-Season and this is the last time we'll see our boys in action until February so I'm going to just enjoy it for what it is. And what it is, is a big old derby game.

No matter the circumstances, no matter what has gone before us this year, we are playing the scum, and this game matters. This is the game you get up for. If there was going to be any game to get up for this year, it has to be this one!

It goes without saying, but f**k the Roosters. I hate them with a passion that is hard to describe, and I'm sure I speak for all Souths fans when I say that. It's an intense, burning hatred for these pricks from Bondi that is so intense. It will never, ever die. In fact, I don't even know if hate is a strong enough word to describe how we feel about them. They are scum. Absolute scum.

That's right, this week, another chapter gets written into the Book of Feuds. The rivalry resumes and the hate comes to the surface. The two oldest clubs in the League, there's 116 years of pure hatred in this one. Pure envy, pure spite, pure feelings. I don't even know how to describe it. How do you describe it? It's impossible.

It's going to be incredibly tough game, and the Roosters deserve to be big favourites. We're extremely depleted, looking awful, and they're a top four side unfortunately. Therefore, our boys are massively up against it. A win is unlikely, but you know what, I'm gonna say we can do it. F**k it, I'm sick of being negative and want to finish this Season on a high. No better way to do it then beating these wankers on Friday night. Working in our favor is the injuries they copped today. On top of no JWH and Suali'i, they will also be missing key players in Walker, Smith and Radley. That's big and gives them a weakened side too. Nowhere near as depleted as us, but they still look vulnerable.

Souths should be extremely motivated and a little emotional this week too as it's two club legends' last games. Tom and Cooky finish their time with us this week. That's incredibly sad as they're two of the modern-day greats, Tom in particular is one of the all-time greats to pull on a Souths jumper. Would love to send them out with a win for the ages. Go do it boys!!!

We can do this!!!! I'm feeling it. Pluck these Chooks lads!! Yoohoooo!

F**k the Roosters!

Hey callmack great passion young man hey next week im hoping our whole forward pack can legally gang tackle keary into Disneyland and beyond and thus ending his season in 2024.then I want that ringlet headed winger dom young who left Newcastle to cop an acl that will be wonderful.then id like to see a few more rorters players catching a few stretchers up the tunnel during the match, and then some how they all get accidently dropped on their heads by the paramedics who slip on a dozen banana peels id like to see that as they make their way up to saint Vincent's hospital for a nice long stint together other than that callmack I wish them no luck at all. Souths 2 win SSTID. p.s. does anyone eat bananas? ..

Latest posts