What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 27 - Vs Roosters

speedster

Juniors
Gray straight in for Hawkins.

Havili for Host.

Not hard.
I don't want to get involved in your fun with Eric but your answers beg some questions.

Considering that Gray and Havili are already in the 17, you then need to say who replaces them in their current selected positions of fullback and bench forward respectively.

We would need a new fullback and a reshuffle which could be Gagai to fullback and Myers comes back into the three-quarters or maybe ITT. Havili for Host seems problematic since Havili is not an edge forward and would likely be a defensive liability out wide due to limited lateral movement in defence. They would have to shift Tallis to edge and Havili to lock which I could live with but you either keep Host on the bench which changes very little or you bring another reserve in like Chee Kam or Brock Gray.

I'm not sold on throwing young Jye Gray into the high stakes pressure cooker of steering the ship from 7 in the final game of the year against our fiercest rivals in a grudge match having had no game time there all year whilst at the same time shuffling someone else into fullback under the same conditions.

Might look better on paper but I don't think you have thought it through completely.

Anyhow, you get back to your stoush with Eric. ;)

Latest posts