What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

speedster

Juniors
cant believe we resigned ben lovett and mitchell.

Lovett heard has family working in club, and obviously Shaq to keep latrell happy.
I'm okay with both. Lovett has worked extremely hard to come back from a horrendous knee injury and didn't get a chance to play at all this year so he's being given an opportunity to show he can still make an impact when given a chance.

Shaq I think has earnt his re-signing on his own merits. He has held his own and not looked out of place when thrown into the top grade and we are not exactly flush for front rowers. Hopefully he stays fit and available and plays more games next season.

Both of these guys can offer decent hard work off the bench and would be on little money that fits with our cap needs. All teams need cheap hard working forwards as much as we would love to have a team of superstars across the board.

Wayne's no fool and would not be agreeing to these signings unless he saw genuine merit in them.

cant believe we resigned ben lovett and mitchell.

Lovett heard has family working in club, and obviously Shaq to keep latrell happy.

While we are at it Adam Smith just put ilias back at half back he is better than reynolds and put mamouzelos in cooks spot and while we are at it lets bring back the legend winger jaxson paulo again.

Hellray

Juniors
Leo thompson linked to canberra and canterbury and we sit on our arses with no props for next year,i dont get it,lovett hasnt played all year and is a risk, his 150k could have been used for a crocker a brodie jones or thompson
Jones is either going to Dolphins or Titans. Which is a shame, he would have flourished under Wayne Bennett

Rabbits20

Immortal
Leo thompson linked to canberra and canterbury and we sit on our arses with no props for next year,i dont get it,lovett hasnt played all year and is a risk, his 150k could have been used for a crocker a brodie jones or thompson
Issue is Jones is a second rower and would cost double Lovett money. Thompson would be worth triple Lovett money we do not have the cap space.

I think Keaon will move to prop next year. We will have Tatola back too. But ideally yes we need another middle but I think it’ll be a cheaper one given our tight cap space.

Issue is Jones is a second rower and would cost double Lovett money. Thompson would be worth triple Lovett money we do not have the cap space.

I think Keaon will move to prop next year. We will have Tatola back too. But ideally yes we need another middle but I think it’ll be a cheaper one given our tight cap space.

The rorters dont have a cap

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
While we are at it Adam Smith just put ilias back at half back he is better than reynolds and put mamouzelos in cooks spot and while we are at it lets bring back the legend winger jaxson paulo again.
LOL I actually rate Jaxon Paulo. Catches bombs does the hard yards. Yes has a mistake here and there but which wingers dont. To'o very rarley but getting paid big bux. For what we can get him back for would be penuts.

Ilias as a Max Plath type player which Bennet will turn him into. Mark my words.

Peter Mamazolous rubbish.

Latest posts