What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbit57

Juniors
T
Fox Lab has Walker conceding 12 penalties, Wighton 11 and then Milne next with 10. Then there's sin bins - Trellmit got sent 3 times which was equal highest for the comp along with Api, next was Kennar who got binned twice, while Milne of course also got sent but only once this year (along with 6 others) so that's a vast improvement for him. We were the 2nd highest for sin bins behind only the Tigers. Wayne will be eyeing that stat to improve among others.

So, 10 penalties conceded plus a sin binning for Taane this year. Like I said, a vast improvement by his standards. Not sure it's what Wayne wants but unless we can get a cheaper upgrade on him, he could still be kept on for depth unless he scores a contract somewhere else.

He can offload nowadays and in fact, ended the year as the NRL's leading offloader by quite a distance. He had 62 offloads and the next best was 54. Parra might want him for that alone.
Top 3 for penalties, top 5 for errors, worst tackle efficiency ( missed more than Gagai or Kennar. Then there are the errors that don’t count as errors - running himself when a team mate is open. Think his best is behind him.

speedster

Juniors
Well milne aint the worst lol
He has always had discipline issues and lacks speed for an outside back. But he does a lot of hard work taking tough runs out of our own end and also offloads which can be like having an extra tackle. He made more runs than anyone and was 2nd highest for run metres and highest in the entire comp for offloads.

For mine, if we did keep him, he would be ideal for the bench to cover both backs and also backrow but he would not be in my top 17. Good for depth though but Wayne would still be into him to improve his discipline as he would for the entire squad including Trellmit and Cody.

He has always had discipline issues and lacks speed for an outside back. But he does a lot of hard work taking tough runs out of our own end and also offloads which can be like having an extra tackle. He made more runs than anyone and was 2nd highest for run metres and highest in the entire comp for offloads.

For mine, if we did keep him, he would be ideal for the bench to cover both backs and also backrow but he would not be in my top 17. Good for depth though but Wayne would still be into him to improve his discipline as he would for the entire squad including Trellmit and Cody.

Spot on speedster

Rabbits20

Immortal
Trouble is cap space
He won’t cost much I think we are still deciding a couple of things first if something eventuates I reckon before seeing if there is any space for Mline.

All has gone quiet on the J. Gagai front too.

We renewed our membership last week mate. Will be 15th year for me I think that might make me a platinum member I’ve been a member since 2011. Dad has been since 02 and gone for Souths for just over 50 years since he was 8/9 year old.

Latest posts