What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Dodds dropped to reserves in England this week as well. Seems like we could have a few options for the 7 jersey next year
Might turn out to be a redundant panic buy, now with Cody at 7 and Jack at 6. I would be wary about moving Jack back out to the centres where he will have the ball in his hands less.
And then there's Jye surely going to get a go when Cody retires, maybe after next season, or the one after.

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Add Shaun Lane to that list
our retention of juniors has been terrible if we go over the list more we could come up with 100 different names

DSF matto junior
Mawene Hiroti developed at souths from sg ball
Cameron Mcinnes
Adam Reynolds

just to pop a few more names off that are playing NRL

our identification for talent is terrible

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
our retention of juniors has been terrible if we go over the list more we could come up with 100 different names

DSF matto junior
Cameron Mcinnes
Adam Reynolds

DSF he returned to us - and was a big disappointment, unfit, missing tackles, no aggression

Hiroti - not 1st grade standard

McInness - was behing Cook, who became, and was the NSW and Kangaroos hooker

Adam Reynolds - with the Rabbitohs for 12 years, won a premiership, left because of salary cap squeeze, missed a ton of games through injury with the Broncos.

Perspective please....

callmack1

Staff member

We all knew it was happening, but glad to have it official now, especially after his game yesterday.

I'll admit, I don't know much about the kid, but he does seem to have big wraps on him and he played really well yesterday. I'm sure Wayne picked him, so this has to be a good signing.

Can't wait to see how he develops.

handyman2190

Bench

We all knew it was happening, but glad to have it official now, especially after his game yesterday.

I'll admit, I don't know much about the kid, but he does seem to have big wraps on him and he played really well yesterday. I'm sure Wayne picked him, so this has to be a good signing.

Can't wait to see how he develops.
He will be our 1st grade hooker

What about the Souths kids in this current side? Murray, Koala, Gray, Johnston… Graham injured too.
As for recruitment… so the recruitment of Walker, Cook, Cody, Arrow, Mitchell, Tatola to our club is horrible recruiting?
Yes we’ve lost a few but we don’t lose Butchers, we lose Murray instead.
You have to pick up players, cheapies and you have to develop your own and cherry pick other juniors. Souths ain’t perfect but I think they’ve done a decent job. Couple here and there who went in like a McInnes but he was against Cook as hooker then moved to lock later.
can’t keep ‘em all.

Eric the great

Juniors
yes i was a souths junior roosters were willing to pay for my services at 15 years old, whereas rabbits werent. If other teams are taking our juniors from an early age and identifying the best talent and were losing kids underneath our noses then were obviosuly doing something wrong.

i think your another person who was bullied in school and played a couple of games of footy then got smashed then ended up becoming a police officer.

were all here trying to make contributions to this forum and souths our team.

not fighting and arguing with each other.
Blah blah you keep telling us how good you were why ,is it for some street cred I can tell you ,your got no idea I’ve had and still do have a good life that I don’t need to self praise myself about.

Eric the great

Juniors
What about the Souths kids in this current side? Murray, Koala, Gray, Johnston… Graham injured too.
As for recruitment… so the recruitment of Walker, Cook, Cody, Arrow, Mitchell, Tatola to our club is horrible recruiting?
You have to pick up players, cheapies and you have to develop your own and cherry pick other juniors. Souths ain’t perfect but I think they’ve done a decent job. Couple here and there who went in like a McInnes but he was against Cook as hooker then moved to lock later.
can’t keep ‘em all.
I agree we’ll said

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
can’t keep ‘em all.
Exactly.
Perspective.....

themacemaceman

Juniors

DSF matto junior
Cameron Mcinnes
Adam Reynolds

You could make a list of juniors that went elsewhere for any club.

yes i was a souths junior roosters were willing to pay for my services at 15 years old, whereas rabbits werent. If other teams are taking our juniors from an early age and identifying the best talent and were losing kids underneath our noses then were obviosuly doing something wrong.

i think your another person who was bullied in school and played a couple of games of footy then got smashed then ended up becoming a police officer.

were all here trying to make contributions to this forum and souths our team.

not fighting and arguing with each other.

Hi adam put 'Eric the goose' on ignore i did long ago that way ull get peace of mind mate.

Eric the great

Juniors
Poor weirdtoh SSR Eric the goose lol who told you that your little birdy or one of the nurses in your nursing home save some money and buy a membership and stop commenting on your own posts it makes you look like a wankertoh and I think Adam might have a bit more of a backbone than you ignore is not good for your dementia SSR

callmack1

Staff member