What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Squad List

BLM01

First Grade
Dont forget Parko that Flanno has been at the club before in different roles so he would have seen the issues first hand going on with mary and hook. Now the only thing I can hope for is that he genuinely can stand up to the BOD, but also this is his last chance at it I reckon, he wont get another HC gig if this goes sour. If he has just taken this gig just to get back into coaching and just rolls over to club decisions, it will be his neck very quickly. Whilst he wasnt my first choice it was Hasler, i dont believe its his character to roll over, just my opinion.
And Flanno has stated publicly he wants to be long term at the club
But Ban Haran, stop using club favs to run pathways and change 1/2 the BOD who dont have the business or football club mind will aide in moving in the right direction

Last edited:

Victoire

Juniors
SEASON RATINGS: OFFENCE/DEFENCE
  • Tyrell Sloan- O-9 D-4
  • Mathew Feagai- O-6 D- 2
  • Moses Suli- O- 7 D- 5
  • Zac Lomax- O-8 D- 7
  • Mikaele Ravalawa- O-7 D- 3
  • Talatau Amone- O-7 D-5
  • Ben Hunt- O-5 D-5
  • Francis Molo- O- 7 D- 5
  • Connor Muhleisen- O-4 D-7
  • Blake Lawrie- O-8 D-7
  • Billy Burns- O-7 D -6
  • Dan Russell- O-5 D- 8
  • Jack de Belin- O-8 F- 9
  • Jacob Liddle- O-6 D-7
  • Michael Molo- O-7 D-6
  • Ben Murdoch-Masila - O-4 D-4
  • Ryan Couchman- O- 6 D-7
  • Toby Couchman - O-7 D-7
  • Jayden Sullivan - O-6 D-5
  • Bird O-4 D-4
  • Musgrove O-8 D-6
Players likely gone for '24, Murdoch-Masila, Feagai brothers, Frank Molo, Zane Musgrove* Billy Burns, Dan Russell*, Jayden Sullivan, Paul Turner, Moga, Fuimono.

* worth retaining.
Short but reasonably enjoyable interview with Dan Russell on the Six To Go podcast last week, nothing official but it seems likely he'll be re-signed for next season based on his answers here

Parko1310

Juniors
Short but reasonably enjoyable interview with Dan Russell on the Six To Go podcast last week, nothing official but it seems likely he'll be re-signed for next season based on his answers here

Oh god please no. Hard-worker, but just doesn't cut the mustard in my opinion. Provides absolutely nothing when we've got the ball. If he does re-sign, hopefully it's a one-year deal or a development. I know a lot of people like him, but I just don't see the hype.

Parko1310

Juniors
Surely just as depth to cover sua or a bench role.
What impact, variation or dynamic does he bring off the bench? I can live with him being a backup, but there are way better backup second-rowers than Dan Russell. So if it's just for next year for example, I'm okay with it. But if Su'a gets injured again for a long period of time, we are in trouble if we've got to call on Dan for an extended stint in first grade in my opinion

jeffdragon

Bench
Thought Toby Couchman should of get more game time than his brother.
We are smaller in size in the forwards.
We need big boppers in the front row.
Any player signed has got to be better than what we have now.
Eg Flanaganv v Amone.

Anyone know the contract status of Dylan Lucas at Knights? Looked good filling in half way through the year, and got even better the last few weeks, with more game time. Very strong lad in attack and defence. And quick too
According to zerotackle he is signed with the Knights until the end of 2025.
But I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to play Dragons footy.

I think without breaking the bank we could field a team similar to this next year and be much more competitive than this year. We know that it is hard to attract players to this establishment at the moment, but these players are available and would change the dynamics of our team. Jordan McLean may be getting a bit long in the tooth but he would still be a walk up start in our team.

1. COREY ALLAN
2. SIONE FINAU
3. SAVILLE TAMALE
4. ZAC LOMAX
5. MIKALE RAVALAWA / TYRELL SLOAN
6. KAEO WEEKES
7. BEN HUNT
8. JORDAN MCLEAN
9. JACOB LIDDLE
10. BLAKE LAWRIE
11. JAYDEN SUA
12. KELMA TUILAGI
13. JACK DE BELLIN

14. KYLE FLANAGAN or DREW HUTCHISON
15. FRANCIS MOLO
16. MOSES SULI (BACK ROW)
17. HAME SELE
18. TOBY COUCHMAN
19. ALEC TUATUVAKE
20. MICHAEL MOLO
21. VILLIAME FIFITA
22. RYAN COUCHMAN

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
I think without breaking the bank we could field a team similar to this next year and be much more competitive than this year. We know that it is hard to attract players to this establishment at the moment, but these players are available and would change the dynamics of our team. Jordan McLean may be getting a bit long in the tooth but he would still be a walk up start in our team.

1. COREY ALLAN
2. SIONE FINAU
3. SAVILLE TAMALE
4. ZAC LOMAX
6. KAEO WEEKES
7. BEN HUNT
8. JORDAN MCLEAN
9. JACOB LIDDLE
10. BLAKE LAWRIE
11. JAYDEN SUA
12. KELMA TUILAGI
13. JACK DE BELLIN

15. FRANCIS MOLO
17. TOBY COUCHMAN
18. ALEC TUATUVAKE
19. MICHAEL MOLO
20. VILLIAME FIFITA
21 RYAN COUCHMAN
We need Amone as well in there somewhere. Have both Flano & Hutch for more depth.
No to Allan. Titans have 2 into 1 for fullback..Campbell and Brimson I know on contract. I would go hard for one of them, cheat the system or whatever
But you are right all clubs have the same problem for next year. No real top class talent available

thebigredv

First Grade

1. COREY ALLAN
2. SIONE FINAU
3. SAVILLE TAMALE
4. ZAC LOMAX
6. KAEO WEEKES
7. BEN HUNT
8. JORDAN MCLEAN
9. JACOB LIDDLE
10. BLAKE LAWRIE
11. JAYDEN SUA
12. KELMA TUILAGI
13. JACK DE BELLIN

15. FRANCIS MOLO
17. TOBY COUCHMAN
18. ALEC TUATUVAKE
19. MICHAEL MOLO
20. VILLIAME FIFITA
21 RYAN COUCHMAN
I’d like to see Suli and Rava in the back row. Sloan has to go to wing or play Left Right Out. Moving Rav and Suli would add a lot of experience, physicality and mobility to the forwards. With the target of Manu and Sualli maybe this is what Flanagan is thinking.

True_Believer

Juniors
What impact, variation or dynamic does he bring off the bench? I can live with him being a backup, but there are way better backup second-rowers than Dan Russell. So if it's just for next year for example, I'm okay with it. But if Su'a gets injured again for a long period of time, we are in trouble if we've got to call on Dan for an extended stint in first grade in my opinion
Didn't Flanno bring him to the club? Maybe he sees something in him that the other coaches haven't been able to produce. I'm ok with seeing what happens.

Victoire

Juniors
While defensively he's been strong, I agree that Russell has not shown much in attack, which was something he caught my eye with in the trials (setting up a try in the St Helens match). Despite that, since his debut we've learned about his attitude, work ethic, strength of character etc etc that might explain why Flanagan likes him and views him as a valuable person to have in a squad, even if he's not a star by any means.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors

1. COREY ALLAN
2. SIONE FINAU
3. SAVILLE TAMALE
4. ZAC LOMAX
6. KAEO WEEKES
7. BEN HUNT
8. JORDAN MCLEAN
9. JACOB LIDDLE
10. BLAKE LAWRIE
11. JAYDEN SUA
12. KELMA TUILAGI
13. JACK DE BELLIN

15. FRANCIS MOLO
17. TOBY COUCHMAN
18. ALEC TUATUVAKE
19. MICHAEL MOLO
20. VILLIAME FIFITA
21 RYAN COUCHMAN
Choker, Flano has only brought one player to the club so far, Hame Sele, but you can't find a place for him?

Choker, Flano has only brought one player to the club so far, Hame Sele, but you can't find a place for him?
Haha, I forgot Hame. Yeah he would definitely be in the 17. C'mon mate I came up with this on night shift 🤣
There are other players available other then those I've suggested, but these are the positions in my opinion that we need to strengthen.

Last edited:

Latest posts